User Controls

Life in a late-capitalist dystopia is so boring

omn5;pvl Houston
    Zok is a nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Nice alt
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    of course not officer
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Only in Minecraft.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    SWIM wants to destroy capitalism and enact the glorious communist state as soon as possible. Contact me for SWIM's details if you too want to destroy the financial and military industries and seize the means of production for the working class.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    learn to SWIM in the OCEAN
    SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    Originally posted by omn5;pvl Post here if you feel like bombing a school, government office or jedigle headquarters just to make it more interesting

How's your sister ingrid or whatever her name is
    Originally posted by Lanny SWIM wants to destroy capitalism and enact the glorious communist state as soon as possible. Contact me for SWIM's details if you too want to destroy the financial and military industries and seize the means of production for the working class.

"Someone who is me"

You want to kill the people at Stratfor and Lockheed, Lanny?
    Ghost Black Hole
    That's how mafia works
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes "Someone who is me"

You want to kill the people at Stratfor and Lockheed, Lanny?

I said destroy industries, I never said anything about killing. Poor srub ass bitches like you should be all aboard for the glorious proletariat revolution
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny I said destroy industries, I never said anything about killing. Poor srub ass bitches like you should be all aboard for the glorious proletariat revolution

Ban the banner.

You are the borgoiee
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    boursfhsdfkjhasdfklhjasfdkjhlies
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lanny is a bourgeois rights abuser that doesn't care that I'm on a hungry xgragradqqeqdvdadqxgdaddxadadaadaadadqaeaedaddgdeqgedga

dadadae.

Hugh

eaqeeqstrike
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    a hungry cum guzzler
    Originally posted by Lanny I said destroy industries, I never said anything about killing. Poor srub ass bitches like you should be all aboard for the glorious proletariat revolution

Only so someone like you can just replace the same form of elite power and continue to keep others down. Just using a different form of oppressive policies.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny a hungry cum guzzler

Hunger strike

You make me fuck up my post I am dying and it's your fault
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes Only so someone like you can just replace the same form of elite power and continue to keep others down. Just using a different form of oppressive policies.

If that's what helps a mentally ill old dude sleep at night I guess more power to you bud?
    Originally posted by Lanny If that's what helps a mentally ill old dude sleep at night I guess more power to you bud?

WTF? What kind of fucking response is that?

It's just an unrelated statement to your talk of radical change. is that some kind of exit strategy because you didn't have anything clever or useful to say?

Also I don't think that's you in the photo in Hollywood Walk of Fame standing over Jeff Hunter's star.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes WTF? What kind of fucking response is that?

It's just an unrelated statement to your talk of radical change. is that some kind of exit strategy because you didn't have anything clever or useful to say?

Also I don't think that's you in the photo in Hollywood Walk of Fame standing over Jeff Hunter's star.

He's clearly drunk and being a faggot this fine evening
    Originally posted by Ghost He's clearly drunk and being a faggot this fine evening

Oh I thought small small friday (a play on Thurs being small Friday but on Wed instead)Was his drinking night.

he drinks on a fucking Wed but works in Finances?
Jump to Top