User Controls

Things you’re tired of

UNSUB Tuskegee Airman [my unrivalled skillful mastoid]
    I’m tired of constantly having my hands and clothing tested for gun shot residue
    Offer a vibration that matches your desire rather than offering a vibration that keeps matching what-is
    Unwyred Yung Blood
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    I'm tired of going into stores and realizing that the CIA is playing pop songs with lyrics that match the situation I'm in perfectly and not always knowing the name of those songs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What's the world's greatest lie?... It's this: that at a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what's happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate
    Unwyred Yung Blood
    Fate is an illusion, created by people without the will and fortitude to take responsibility for their lives.
    Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will
    I'm also tired of rain. I hate rain. I want to move to a small town near Las Vegas, or possibly in Las Vegas itself.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Yea we have had more than our share of rain, tired of it.
    Houston is always rainy. My town isn't supposed to always be rainy in winter time.
    Unwyred Yung Blood
    Originally posted by UNSUB Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will

Do you have a daily calendar of useless motivational phrases?
    Originally posted by Unwyred Do you have a daily calendar of useless motivational phrases?

Why so much hate
    Unwyred Yung Blood
    Originally posted by UNSUB Why so much hate

Boredom. 100%. I woke up later than I wanted to, didn't get everything around my house done in a timely enough manner to go for a hike in the snow and now I'm just expressing my frustrations in an unhealthy fashion to throw my sense of anxiety into a kind of pseudo cathartic release.
    Sounds legit

Sorry you’re so mad
    Unwyred Yung Blood
    Meh, I'll get over it.
    *shrugs*
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    If you aint feeling right you aint eating right.
    Unwyred Yung Blood
    the smaller the victim the easier to control
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    sneezing
Jump to Top