User Controls

my mood rn (les mechants)

  1. Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. Ghost Space Nigga
  3. Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Houston [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    I want to take the ferry to france just to stop the first roundabout I come to.

    I'm kinda out of touch with the talking points of the GJ however. Also Ireland is much richer than France right now (we have been since the European single currency was introduced in 2000 or so, before that for 1,000 years we were always much poorer).

    As such I don't think normal Irish people are prepared to throw themselves in front of automobiles in order to protest, sadly.
  4. kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol op is such a tard
  5. Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life I want to take the ferry to france just to stop the first roundabout I come to.

    I'm kinda out of touch with the talking points of the GJ however. Also Ireland is much richer than France right now (we have been since the European single currency was introduced in 2000 or so, before that for 1,000 years we were always much poorer).

    As such I don't think normal Irish people are prepared to throw themselves in front of automobiles in order to protest, sadly.

    lol the irish are the SCABS of this world, I am completely in favor of invading Ireland to force tech companies to GIVE ME MONEY.
  6. Ghost Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol op is such a tard

    Byby
  7. Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Houston [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box lol the irish are the SCABS of this world, I am completely in favor of invading Ireland to force tech companies to GIVE ME MONEY.

    Yeah, it's true, Ireland is fucking the rest of Europe with our tax rates, whites aren't happy unless they are being cucked I guess.
  8. Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Yeah, it's true, Ireland is fucking the rest of Europe with our tax rates, whites aren't happy unless they are being cucked I guess.

    I've been thinking about this, because of certain conversations taking place about taxation and the elite throughout the world. Two points:

    1) International elites, multinational corporations are beholden to no people or nation, and will move capital and labor around to wherever is best for them
    2) The military industrial complex is willing to forgo the idea of sovereign countries in order to pursue a certain geopolitical policy.

    As an American citizen, it seems to me that my country should pull out of the middle east and start bombing Ireland, the Cayman islands, and whatever other shithole tax havens exist. This would never happen because of financial interests, this is absolute fantasy - for now! Imagine the populace using military might to take retribution on the international, finance class. Financial terrorism is the worst of all! The 2008 collapse hurt more people than 9/11 did.

    Now, I'm not necessarily advocating to bomb Ireland (it's not off the table), but this just shows where the priorities of the elite are. Would it really be THAT hard for the American empire to flex muscles and make sure other, shitty, tiny nations with no military fall in line? lmao, it would be done in the snap of the hand, faster than you can cum.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  9. Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Houston [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box

    OY VEY EVERYONE IN TGAT GROUP ARE WHITE SHUT IT DOWN
  10. Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Houston [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    You have my permission to nuke Dublin
  11. Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life You have my permission to nuke Dublin

    I'd feel no real loss, except for the nuclear fallout (I'd survive), if LA or San Fran were nuked. Although, why nukes? Blood is better. Blood is fertilizing, unlike nukes. Let us build a better tomorrow, on the compost heap filled with dead parasites that we call this Earth.
Jump to Top