User Controls

Anyone else not think about Alex Jones in at least a month?

  1. Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Houston [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    We all laughed when judeo-globo-homo conspired against him, with all large platforms shitcanning him the exact same day, but he's basically invisible to normies now.

    You gotta admit the de-platforming has worked really, incredibly well.
  2. Ghost Space Nigga
    I think about him every day and pray for him every night.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. vindicktive vinny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life We all laughed when judeo-globo-homo conspired against him, with all large platforms shitcanning him the exact same day, but he's basically invisible to normies now.

    You gotta admit the de-platforming has worked really, incredibly well.

    what ?

    hes still on youtube.
  4. Technologist African Astronaut
    Yes, our conspiracy has worked!

    You’re next!
  5. Ghost Space Nigga
    All they did was drive the fan base further underground. The fools!
  6. Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Houston [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what ?

    hes still on youtube.

    Link to his channel?

    Originally posted by Technologist Yes, our conspiracy has worked!

    You’re next!

    Whatever, goy.

    I wiped my whole youtube channel when my video of Armsmerchant (an old totse member) getting arrested by the Alaska State Troopers on the epynomious show got shoahed by a phony copyright claim by some Aussie. Before that it had already been geo-fenced in America by Nat Geo.

    I would have reuped on vimeo, but they're owned by the same crew of Jews who shut down date hotel. So google is run by jews, youtube is run by jews, same with vimeo, and with nat geo.

    You'll no doubt explain why it's wrong being a conspiracy theorist.
  7. Loing Tuskegee Airman
    New media is the greatest tool of international Jewry... you are literally making an account with a perfect record and globally contextualised statistical analysis of the media that influences you. As long as we keep going back to engagement-farming media sites, they keep winning.

    Alex Jones is disgusting scum himself. The point of any media personality is to live in your head rent free and make you their fucking bitch. YouTube used to literally pay him to engage his audience and help them harvest data. Fuck Alex Jones.
  8. vindicktive vinny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Link to his channel?

    no channel but people keep posting his latest show on there.
  9. vindicktive vinny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Loing New media is the greatest tool of international Jewry… you are literally making an account with a perfect record and globally contextualised statistical analysis of the media that influences you. As long as we keep going back to engagement-farming media sites, they keep winning.

    Alex Jones is disgusting scum himself. The point of any media personality is to live in your head rent free and make you their fucking bitch. YouTube used to literally pay him to engage his audience and help them harvest data. Fuck Alex Jones.

    alex jones predickted 9/11 before 9/11 happened.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  10. Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Houston [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny alex jones predickted 9/11 before 9/11 happened.

    He actually did. On 911 he blamed it all on "them", who it turniped out, with the 911 report, were actually responsible.
  11. vindicktive vinny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life He actually did. On 911 he blamed it all on "them", who it turniped out, with the 911 report, were actually responsible.

    most people forgot about this already.
  12. Technologist African Astronaut
    Most people don’t care.
  13. Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Houston [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by Technologist Most people don’t care.

    I used to think that this was a bad thing, and not an invitation to create a new ruling caste.
  14. Technologist African Astronaut
    You actually believe is a caste system?

    You are archaic. Will you be evolving any time soon?
  15. Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Houston [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by Technologist You actually believe is a caste system?

    You are archaic.

    Aren't you paid far more than you are worth just because of your qualification?
  16. Loing Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny alex jones predickted 9/11 before 9/11 happened.

    He predicted Osama was going to be the scapegoat if a terror attack happened...

    And a terror attack by Osama happened 6 months later.

    Could this have anything to do with Osama declaring war on America, bombing American embassies and foreign residences, and was one of the most wanted men for international law enforcement since 1998, and there were many terror threats against the US mainland which the DHS and CIA responded?

    Nah, it's the reptiles.
  17. Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Houston [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by Loing Nah, it's the reptiles.

    Explain why Osama was so eager to be the bad guy for all that nonsense?
  18. Loing Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Explain why Osama was so eager to be the bad guy for all that nonsense?

    Let him tell you:

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/24/theobserver
  19. vindicktive vinny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Loing He predicted Osama was going to be the scapegoat if a terror attack happened…

    And a terror attack by Osama happened 6 months later.

    Could this have anything to do with Osama declaring war on America, bombing American embassies and foreign residences, and was one of the most wanted men for international law enforcement since 1998, and there were many terror threats against the US mainland which the DHS and CIA responded?

    Nah, it's the reptiles.

    dont bring david icke into this.
  20. vindicktive vinny African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist You actually believe is a caste system?

    You are archaic. Will you be evolving any time soon?

    i dont see you rubbing shoulders with senators or tim crook or mark jookerberg.
Jump to Top