User Controls

The fart I just ripped smelled like hard boiled egg.

1. Item 9 African Astronaut
    ...Not what i was hoping or expecting, but i'd smell it again.
  2. 🐿 African Astronaut
    I thought you were dead?
  3. Item 9 African Astronaut
    They have internet in the afterlife.
  4. mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Item 9 …Not what i was hoping or expecting, but i'd smell it again.

Did you peel the egg before you stuck it in your ass OP?? We wanna know how tight celebrities are..
  5. GGG Self Important (banned)
    Op should open an egg boiling businesses so he can fart and boil eggs to his heart's content.
  6. A College Professor African Astronaut [your moreover breastless limestone]
    mikey's avatar surprised me, i thought he was too old of a gont to have seen that show

shows wot i know
  7. mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by A College Professor mikey's avatar surprised me, i thought he was too old of a gont to have seen that show

shows wot i know

Gont ??

My son and I watched Cartoon Network a lot.. Ed Edd and Eddie was one of my personal favorites...

8. Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    I dunno, lol.

I assume we'd know way more about this stuff, except people are too embarrassed to discuss their little ol' farts.

From personal experience I can tell you that even chickens, doggies, and cattle have extremely smelly farts.

Even, so it is rumoured, girls.

Dun dun dun.

Apparently even girls poo - though the idea is more controversial than the idea that girls poo is more controversial than the idea that israel did 911.

I have never personally seen a girl poo.

Eggs smell seems to imply sulphur compounds. So eggs, broccoli, etc. It's a good sign.

You don't want farts that smell like death. They're bad, no matter what.
Jump to Top