Ghost Black Hole
    thread title

post if you agree
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    word nigger fuck that bitch fucking pussy ass nigga
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    bump
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Actually Lanny is a pretty cool guy and most of you have never really talked to him in person.
    It is easy to make him out as some fictional crocked nosed cuck.
    But in reality he is the only thing letting us carry on what we have done for so long.
    Magnify love, not hate.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Actually Lanny is a pretty cool guy and most of you have never really talked to him in person.
    But in reality he is the only thing letting us carry on what we have done for so long.
    Magnify love, not hate.

this place shouldn't exist. destroy this world in an atomic hellfire.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Actually Lanny is a pretty cool guy and most of you have never really talked to him in person.
    Magnify love, not hate.

but he killed my cat.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lanny made me do a hunger strike
    Technologist victim of incest
    What day are you on Scron?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I just started
    Technologist victim of incest
    Good luck! I’m here for ya bro
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
     Acolyte
    Magnify love, not hate.

Even Idi Amin could be a nice guy from time to time, between boiling people alive and eating them.
    Originally posted by  Even Idi Amin could be a nice guy from time to time, between boiling people alive and eating them.

shut the fuck up nigger
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lanny is the most evil entity I know of
    Originally posted by Ghost Lanny is the most evil entity I know of

as if
    Ghost Black Hole
    As if he was the right hand of Satan himself.
     Acolyte
    Hey, don't get me wrong. It's not that I hate Lanny or anything. There's lots there to like; I admit that. My only problem with him is he is a total excuse for an admin and a shitty shambles of a moderator, and that is a fact, as fully evidenced by his actions and inactions over the past years. Nothing but a hypocritical, abusive, arbitrary, obstinate, holier-than-thou wannabe, IMO, as far as moderation goes. And he refuses to accept his own errors, so he will never, ever learn from his mistakes. Even Arnox probably beats his "style". He's like a bull in a China shop, totally oblivious to his own major failings. His own ego is all-encompassing, and it shows, big time. As the highest-ranking Totse member, as far as tenure, I can unequivocally go on record at this point to say that Lanny's "moderating" has been an utter failure. My advice would be that he resign as admin and let, say, aldra, take over the helm, because Lanny obviously cannot control his own ego, and all he's doing is emptying out the BBS one member at a time.
    Ghost Black Hole
    This would be a better admin than Lanny

 Acolyte
    Just look at his previous employment as a BBS moderator. He ended up getting himself not only removed from the staff, but permabanned by the site owner. And for what? Abuse of authority. Surprise, surprise! When you go to apply for a job, is it really credible to have a history of complete failure for that very job you are wanting to fill? "Yes, my previous employer fired me and then banned me from the property, and now I'd like to work for you." Doesn't seem like a very good strategy. This could actually be like a warped and twisted version of the traditional "Daddy Complex", where he's making YOU ALL pay for what happened to him.
    shut the fuck up, a bunch of fags being pussies about some gay forum. SHUT UP. YOU ARE GAY.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Lanny pays actual, real money that he worked for (not NEET bux) to keep this website running.

The source code is publicly available and runnable by anyone who isn't a complete fucking moron. I have my own ISS install on my shitty laptop, and could put it behind an NGINX proxy on AWS in about an hour.

But the difference between him and me is I won't pay my money for your privilege to shitpost, and if I was him I'd IP range permaban every one of you lazy, worthless, ungrateful cunts.

Think about how lucky you are I'm not him next time your criticise him.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top