User Controls

Spic kills White Nerd Programmer with single punch over dog

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Man is arrested five days after 'he killed a data programmer with a single punch' during an argument after he was asked to put his pit bull on a leash
    Police say Matthew Oropeza, 24, turned himself in Thursday and is charged with involuntary manslaughter after his single punch killed a dog walker
    Drew Justice, 38, died from blunt force trauma to the head on Saturday night
    He and his fiancée Kristi Bucholz had been walking their Shih Tzu at Gold Star Park when they came across the Oropeza whose pet pit bull was running free
    Justice asked the man to put his dog on a leash and an argument ensued
    Oropeza punched Justice, causing him to fall to the ground and hit his head
    He fled the scene as witnesses rushed to Justice's aid, but ultimately turned himself in Thursday
    Neighbors described Justice as an 'enthusiastic' member of the park community

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6579421/Man-arrested-days-killed-data-programmer-single-punch-argument-pit-bull-leash.html

Shame on everyone for saying it must've been a black dude who killed him, that's so racist. Pitbulls are a stupid breed. So are shih tzus. I guess the programmer should've taken martial arts classes and not been so gay and nerdy. Let this be a lesson to all you gay white nerdy programmer types out there. For one thing, never let hostile spics or other types of retards get within arms length of you when they're being hostile or there is a chance they could easily turn that way. Which is always if they aren't white. Hispanics are inherently part arab anyway, so even the whitest ones are likely to react with violence for stupid reasons, that's why the average IQ in spain is so low in comparison to much of the rest of europe.
    Nerds, just get your license to carry...no need to exert yourself.
    Ghost Black Hole
    nice BANNED alt
    Loing African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Why was this person banned?
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Obbe Why was this person banned?

It was an infinityshock alt
    Wrong.
    Ghost Black Hole
    This thread has been hacked by the FREE TOTSE ARMY
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Nerds, just get your license to carry…no need to exert yourself.

Sort of good advice really. I mean, I'm mostly against violence, but if you had to defend yourself against a psycho like that, chances are he'd die and not attack anyone else afterwards.
    Originally posted by Obbe Why was this person banned?

I'd get banned if I told you the reason.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers I'd get banned if I told you the reason.

I guess falco was wrong. Are you not actually banned?
    Originally posted by Obbe I guess falco was wrong. Are you not actually banned?

I'd get banned if I answered that truthfully.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I want the wall to be high enough to toss spics off, but the DEMOCRAPS say no. They want to go cheap. They don't love AMERICA. We will use a network of catipults instead. MAGA.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Nerds, just get your license to carry…no need to exert yourself.

if he couldnt lift his arm to block a punch he wouldnt be able to draw his gun.
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Wrong.

Shut up speedy faggot. Alduts are talking.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    I seen some dude (Lithuanian or Polish) take his Pitbull into the forest the other day. The Pitbull didn't have a collar or a muzzle, despite that being required by law.

I didn't argue with him. You know why? Cos he had a fucking pitbull with him. If I had a gun I would have approached him, but I didn't, so I didn't.

Don't be stupid and start a fight with some low IQ jungle-nigger and assume they'll act like a white person would. They'll shoot you as soon as your back is turned, and then claim you were scaring them.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=8Y0W_1546103785

There's a reason why white people pay hundreds of thousands just to get away from non-whites.
    Originally posted by Loing Shut up speedy faggot. Alduts are talking.

Hmm, you must be a fed. I was originally just going to lol at you for getting pissy over a single word, then I realized what you were referring to.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life I seen some dude (Lithuanian or Polish) take his Pitbull into the forest the other day. The Pitbull didn't have a collar or a muzzle, despite that being required by law.

I didn't argue with him. You know why? Cos he had a fucking pitbull with him. If I had a gun I would have approached him, but I didn't, so I didn't.

Don't be stupid and start a fight with some low IQ jungle-nigger and assume they'll act like a white person would. They'll shoot you as soon as your back is turned, and then claim you were scaring them.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=8Y0W_1546103785

There's a reason why white people pay hundreds of thousands just to get away from non-whites.

What forest?
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers What forest?

http://kananaskistrails.com/great-trail-kananaskis/2017/

I run this every second week. It's 15,000 miles long.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Just goes to show, that if you aren't bright enough to leash your Pit Bull dog, then you may end up having butthole sex in the prison showers..
Jump to Top