User Controls

BREAKING NEWS : TWITTER CAUGHT MISREPRESENTING FACTS AND FIGURES.

what was shown on twitter :

what it is IRL

source : https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-46819199

believe nothing you see on twitter,
    Women using enhancements online...Welcome to 2009 Benny.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Twitter misrepresenting facts?.....no, say it isn’t so!
    Those photos are like what you see at 1.50am at the bar and then 8.30am next morning.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Women using enhancements online…Welcome to 2009 Benny.

i just want arsetrallians thats taking her assylum know what their really getting.

they think they saw an arabian dimsel in distress and welcomed her with open arms .... wait till she lands at the airport.
    I used to make my exwife get up 1hr before me and put her makeup on then get back into bed before she woke me up.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I used to make my exwife get up 1hr before me and put her makeup on then get back into bed before she woke me up.

And there were times when you're the one who would wake up 1hr early and come to bed fully maked up.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    She looks better in the second photo.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    The problem with those enhancements is that it makes everybody look exactly the same. I thought it was kylie Jenner at first...
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life She looks better in the second photo.

so this is your type.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Remember when women use to bitch about unrealistic,enhancemented magazine covers.lol

Give them the enhancements and they all use them
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by tee hee hee And there were times when you're the one who would wake up 1hr early and come to bed fully maked up.

Mine is a natural beauty.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny so this is your type.

Yes, I prefer older women. enhancements always make women look too much like little kids for my liking too.

She's pretty for an Arab tho, but Arab women are supposed to be major bitches under the burka.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life but Arab women are supposed to be major bitches under the burka.

Hairy too.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Yes, I prefer older women. enhancements always make women look too much like little kids for my liking too.

She's pretty for an Arab tho, but Arab women are supposed to be major bitches under the burka.

shes 18.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Hairy too.

no, those only apply to dudes.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no, those only apply to dudes.

Benny, you're just jealous of the fact an 18yr old arab girl can grow the mustache your Asian ass has always and can only dream of having.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Benny, you're just jealous of the fact an 18yr old arab girl can grow the mustache your Asian ass has always and can only dream of having.

proud actually.

low facial hair is a sign of being highly evolved. the fact that 87% of all modern men choose to be clean shaven proved that facial hairs is an unwanted, unnecessary trait in these modern time and age.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny shes 18.

Surprising, she looks mid 20s tbh.

Arab women don't age well anyway, they're inbred and lazy and get fat, being around them you quickly multiculti has made me realise the real reason Mohammed had them wear blankets around.
Jump to Top