User Controls

Did you ever piss along with tour father when you were a young child?

You gotta learn how to piss in a toilet somehow..
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I've never met my dad and I piss just fine faggot
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Wasn't it your mother who would take you for a peepee and such??
    Yes I remember us both pissing in the toilet together as a young-fella-me-lad.
    gay.
    It's only gay if you touch tips and giggle benny
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's only gay if you touch tips and giggle benny

22And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without. 23And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness. 24And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. 25And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny 22And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without. 23And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness. 24And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. 25And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren

So no tip touching then...
    WellHung Black Hole
    Dad you seemed like a really good kid when you was a young fella- me- lad.
    Originally posted by WellHung Dad you seemed like a really good kid when you was a young fella- me- lad.

I was till I was about 10 or so...then I recall one particular time both my parents looming over me saying "What happened to the lovely helpful boy we used to know, you're the devil now!"

Talk about child abuse!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    whats up with all these "edgy" pedo federalis greg gunderson post? like what would they say in court? YOU POSTED IN A JACK OFF BOOTH FAGGOT!
Jump to Top