User Controls

US Army involved in gang stalking, drug smuggling in Mexico for black budget

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    They trained the Zetas, who were originally mexican special forces. That is, our own government trained them, and the modern stasi psyops, zersetzung, can be traced back to the US Army's Psychological Operations and private sector groups who were trained by them to use DEWs and hijacking the remote neural monitoring network to make sure they can identify anyone who catches on. Controlled opposition. You can thank the US Army for all the people getting murdered by illegal immigrants, and all the innocent people who die in mexico every year from the drug trade. Them and the NSA/CIA actually, because they all use the network. That's the deep state, but it isn't entirely government employees that have access to the network.

http://www.measurement.sk/2005/S2/Lipkova.pdf

https://www.darpa.mil/attachments/AMEBAProposersDay_FINAL.PDF

AMEBA is a cover-up. A stupid one, too, because they already have DNA nano wires capable of transmitting these signals. That's how remote neural monitoring works with smart dust. DNA naturally produces ELF waves as do various parts of the human body. They simply modified DNA so that when necessary, these natural transmissions would be amplified and easier to pick up, the same way you can spy through a camera with Van Eck phreaking by picking up the RFI that's naturally leaked from it. The 5 milliwatt electrical signals of brainwaves produce sufficient RFI, in the form of ELF waves and also microwaves, that remote neural monitoring is quite simple for a government to utilize in order to weaponize an entire civilian population by being able to enhancement their thoughts with AI and turn everyone into a surveillance device as well as a deadly weapon if necessary.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Okay

SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    I have one of those red sticker circles on my car doorjam from day one.

had a red one on my mailbox.

FEMA hasn't showed up yet
    Someone's been watching too much scifi...
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    This goes into the conspiracy forum.
    It was originally in the conspiracy forum. Somebody moved it. And if I were to post all the details on this stuff I have, it would take several pages worth of text.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ap7RoE2-BI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jJebz5dsA8

Two of the best videos on the subject and how it involves corporations and illegal activity like drug smuggling.
    Why's it gotta be a black budget?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Why's it gotta be a black budget?

Thanks for mentioning 'black' budget after martin luther king day. I forgot to mention that Martin Luther King was actually being gang stalked by FBI with COINTELPRO and police officers, community based spy networks. Ironically, city workers often get the day off, while none of them really usually cares about black people or martin luther king. Even a lot of black people participate in this stuff, which is a shame because it happened to mlk but they don't care. People are conditioned in the US and most of the other western countries to be manufactured sociopaths, lacking empathy, being narcissistic, in order to easier control and utilize them.
    So it's true then, nogs be niggin
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So it's true then, nogs be niggin

Arnt you half black?
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes Arnt you half black?

No, I'm 100% Anglo Saxon with a dash of Viking (from when my ancestors village was raped and pillaged back in 948AD)
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No, I'm 100% Anglo Saxon with a dash of Viking (from when my ancestors village was raped and pillaged back in 948AD)

I thought you looked like a fat Russell Brand.. so I thought you were half white
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes I thought you looked like a fat Russell Brand.. so I thought you were half white

The guy in his unders with the guns? That wasn't really me.

I'm more like a handsome version of brad pitt, young sean connery and a bit of bruce willis mixed in with a little dwayne johnson and a dash of Ryan Gosling...but 400lbs heavier.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The guy in his unders with the guns? That wasn't really me.

I'm more like a handsome version of brad pitt, young sean connery and a bit of bruce willis mixed in with a little dwayne johnson and a dash of Ryan Gosling…but 400lbs heavier.

To bad.. I like character face over good looks . Unless I'm fucking her
    Can't win em all...as my ol mom used to say when she was rigging the bingo.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Can't win em all…as my ol mom used to say when she was rigging the bingo.

It's about the upper hand in the percentage game
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No, I'm 100% Anglo Saxon with a dash of Viking (from when my ancestors village was raped and pillaged back in 948AD)

Anglo saxon is viking loll. The saxons were the scandinavians that fucked the anglo people, thus creating anglo-saxons. I hate when anglo-saxon is the only option on a form that I'd have to fill out. That's so racist.

It's more complicated if you're an american, at least quite often.

Anyway, anglo people wore colorful clothes, talked funny, and were generally too peaceful to defend themselves, so the vikings fucked/raped them but didn't kill them all off and instead decided to settle down there (british isles) because they liked the anglo people so much.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    This place would get pretty boring with a truth machine..
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by mikeyagain This place would get pretty boring with a truth machine..

I disagree. I mean wouldn't it be cool to know that cup is InknPink?
Jump to Top