User Controls

I just sleazily got myself a free large fry at a fast-food restaurant...

WellHung Black Hole
    There was a dirty spic taking my order and I lied and claimed that I ordered a large fry with my order when I didn't so I wouldn't have to pay for it and she protested but I got a manager and said that her English must be really poor. How dare that illegal alien ever challenge me... I always get what I want.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I've done that a few times in my younger days...ordered food, drove around the block then come back and said "I ordered 2 (insert item here) and you only gave me 1...they never protested though.

Popeyes are great for adding bonus items to your order if you complain...last time I was in there (with the ex wife as I no longer eat such filth) I was waiting like 15 mins and kept complaining. We'd ordered 2x spicy chicken tits with mashed spuds...he ended up giving us 5 chicken tits 2 mashed spuds and like a dozen biscuits.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    I learned from the best, Dad. Ur the man.👍
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Better have been Rally's
    WellHung Black Hole
    Portillo's... to call it fast food is to do it a dissservice because it's extremely high quality and delicious however
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've done that a few times in my younger days…ordered food, drove around the block then come back and said "I ordered 2 (insert item here) and you only gave me 1…they never protested though.

Popeyes are great for adding bonus items to your order if you complain…last time I was in there (with the ex wife as I no longer eat such filth) I was waiting like 15 mins and kept complaining. We'd ordered 2x spicy chicken tits with mashed spuds…he ended up giving us 5 chicken tits 2 mashed spuds and like a dozen biscuits.

The real question is: What did they do to your food because you complained?
    Originally posted by stl1 The real question is: What did they do to your food because you complained?

Cooked it I expect.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Before or after they spit on it?
    That's just another bonus item...a boost to my immune system.
Jump to Top