User Controls

In general , niggers seem to prefer to own the less intelligent dog breeds out there...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, is this surprising to you?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    More barbecue less often than not in terms of winter break from the government of Guatemala and other areas of the world moving forward with the peeps in this thread is wrong so far as ecological and corruption issues go by the same logic and the market has been linked to the people depending on status changes to their website and their children are always eating more often than not as often they are
    It does surprise me. Pedigree dogs are generally the dumbest (and unhealthiest) due to the inbreeding. Mongrels are the smartest and healthiest thanks to better gene diversity. It strikes me that your average poor sambo would not be paying the $1200 for a pedigree dog but settling for a free mongrel from the guy up the street.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    They steal them but can only catch the stupid ones.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It does surprise me. Pedigree dogs are generally the dumbest (and unhealthiest) due to the inbreeding. Mongrels are the smartest and healthiest thanks to better gene diversity. It strikes me that your average poor sambo would not be paying the $1200 for a pedigree dog but settling for a free mongrel from the guy up the street.

what jedi race mixing propaganda are you parroting ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what jedi race mixing propaganda are you parroting ?

Just the facts marm...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Just the facts marm…

lets see those dog IQ test results.
    Mongrel IQ 87
    Pitbull IQ 23
    Yorkshire Terrier IQ 43
    Negro IQ 81

Source: the dog pound.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Mongrel IQ 87
    Pitbull IQ 23
    Yorkshire Terrier IQ 43
    Negro IQ 81

lol ur rating ur own thread what a faggot
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol ur rating ur own thread what a faggot

My own thread?

Bill Krozby - IQ 19
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Mongrel IQ 87
    Pitbull IQ 23
    Yorkshire Terrier IQ 43
    Negro IQ 81

tested with flawed methodology that failed to distinct between intelligent and knowledgeable.

street dogs are just more knowledgeable, wisdom gained from living on the streets and aping human behaviours.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny street dogs are just more knowledgeable, wisdom gained from living on the streets and aping human behaviours.

right on dog!...
Jump to Top