User Controls

ATTN Spectral:

How do you get laid looking this way?
    chem2211 Houston
    Budweiser = piss beer
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Oh, look. A frightened little boy who has nothing in his bag of tricks except shameless cowardice. Grow some balls, kidiot.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Damnit, I hate dark rodent so much, but his avatar is making me smile
    Damnit, I hate dark rodent so much, but his avatar is making me smile

Cowardly, worthless rats give you that a good warm feeling, do they?
    Give it up, rat. You're only making yourself look even more lame and foolish than you already are.
    Give it up, rat. You're only making yourself look even more lame and foolish than you already are.
    Lanny.. give Slave of the Beast and I Admin and we'll take care of everything, including the worthless rats you have here sinking your ship. I know you think we don't know what we're doing, but we do. I know you just posted PI for a lark, but these lame cowards just make the place not even worth coming to. They're not funny. They're not witty. In fact, they bring absolutely nothing to the table. They are nothing but defacing/spamming kidiots. Let us take care of things and you'll most likely have a thriving community for even yourself to maybe enjoy coming to again. Maybe, maybe not. But at the current rate, and in the current state, it will never amount to more than a bare handful of users. You're intelligent enough to see that for the truth it is.
    Im sorry I hurt your fragile feelings so bad. It must be horrible to be a skinny toothless old man by your mid 50s. The ironic part is we are roughly the same age and yet your appearance puts 20 years on you. It makes glad I never lived behind Tim Hortons.
    that may be true, dark rodent, but we all know that you look like an ewok's asshole that got turned inside out. I thought it was a joke when someone posted a picture of you, you look exactly like nick tortelli from 'cheers' but with more beard growth.. goddamn I wish I had a picture of you that we could laugh at,, but unfortunately I don't,
    that may be true, dark rodent, but we all know that you look like an ewok's asshole that got turned inside out. I thought it was a joke when someone posted a picture of you, you look exactly like nick tortelli from 'cheers' but with more beard growth.. goddamn I wish I had a picture of you that we could laugh at,, but unfortunately I don't,
    Spoken like a true victim AT or whatever your name was when I hurt your butt sp bad.
    Spoken like a true victim AT or whatever your name was when I hurt your butt sp bad.

Nah. It's just because you're a genuine laughing stock.
    Nah. It's just because you're a genuine laughing stock.
    When was the last time you looked in the mirror. Hell Taggert you are so desperate for online friends you will side with anyone who is opposed to those who make fun of you. Just for the record everyone makes fun of you, even SotB.
    Post your pic...
    When was the last time you looked in the mirror. Hell xxxxx you are so desperate for online friends you will side with anyone who is opposed to those who make fun of you. Just for the record everyone makes fun of you, even SotB.

Count your blessings, rat. If I really wanted to, I could come up with several different ways to turn everyone here against you. Every time you posted, you would get a literal belly full of disgust, ridicule and harassment. But hey, I'm not a coward like you, so I don't need any crutches to hold myself up, like you do.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Count your blessings, rat. If I really wanted to, I could come up with several different ways to turn everyone here against you. Every time you posted, you would get a literal belly full of disgust, ridicule and harassment. But hey, I'm not a coward like you, so I don't need any crutches to hold myself up, like you do.

As if you've been trying otherwise, you don't scare me, kid. And i'm sure TDR doesn't afraid of anything either.
    Everyone knows you really want. Everyone knows I don't care if people online don't like this persona. And everyone but you knows you never deliver on a threat old man.
    As if you've been trying otherwise, you don't scare me, kid. And i'm sure TDR doesn't afraid of anything either.
    Spiders kind of kreep me out, I'm just sayin'...
    Post your pic…

I have before. I'm not that easy to make fun of, because I look awesome. Also, you never 'hurt my butt', I just think you are corny and malicious, in equal measure, and I am not impressed. Plus it amuses me that your face looks like an ewok goatse.
    Hope this doesn't get me banned, but here goes...

Jump to Top