User Controls

Woke up like Vin Diesel after Getting His Dick Sucked on a boat in Triple X

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I crashed out on the queen size blow up in the living room just after dinner while watching T.V, after having wrote some notes on the symbiotic relationship of the Prostate;

An analysis of Prostate Stimulation on The Mind, Body, and Soul: The Operative Partition of Thought in relation to The Imperative State of Mind

To continue...I haven't been getting many dreams lately, which is of high value to me. I found myself waking up at approximately 10:30 PM with a stern leer of the mind, finding myself caught in dream reflection, thinking about the concepted exceptional cache twenty two of a (dream) memory for only a few minutes. The first thing I noticed was that I had found myself like Vin Diesel in the boat scene...just as confused..

I went through four grams of Dextromethorphan in the course of less than two weeks, after having found myself trying to renounce myself of the lived. Dissociative Thinking will make me question your equation...regardless, a shock is a shock. I thought I just might drop this off to let all of you know that I'm still kicking the shit out of your Theatic Dick Throb(e)
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    chevralay duramacks aint evin a deezil engine lol another failed goverment moter

edit: they aynt even got good terbos lol dont spool fer shit and always gettin jammed up
    That sounds like something straight out of Red's mouf'
    Originally posted by mashlehash An analysis of Prostate Stimulation on The Mind, Body, and Soul: The Operative Partition of Thought in relation to The Imperative State of Mind

How do I clean my toilet bowl?
    That’s how I wake up every day

Either that or I feel like p diddy
    Originally posted by DietPiano How do I clean my toilet bowl?

With a Cucumber.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    woke up to niggas talkin like me.
    SAE'AGAIN
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    oral sex is only sex when it happens in movies
    I may not know your dreams, but you will never know mine.
Jump to Top