User Controls

Has anyone heard from Hash Slinging Slasher or colloquial one.

Beetlesiri Houston [enlighten my devil-may-care transplanting]
    I have not been on in awhile and he won't answer his phone. I am worried he went on a drinking or drug binge and got himself killed.

If you see this give me a call to let me know you aren't dead.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I murdered him or her
    They will never find you. Just use a some lime.

Sorry, I was wrong I have been meaning to look up this myth. Supposedly quicklime may break down a body though. I need some more research.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    He hasn't posted in a while, said there was too much shitposting and not much else going on here.

If he did opt out, it's sad but not unexpected.
    Nah, I just heard from him since he was apparently in the hospital with Rhabdomyolysis. To add to the situation he went seriously crazy from it and was apparently jumping in front of cars so he was picked up by the police for some type of public disturbance charge, but they took him to the hospital instead when they found out he was seriously ill. So he was cuffed to a hospital bed for a week or so with no phone access.

Luckily the judge is going to drop the charge also so in the end it all worked out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    so this thread taught me Rhabdomyolysis.
    Originally posted by Beetlesiri Nah, I just heard from him since he was apparently in the hospital with Rhabdomyolysis. To add to the situation he went seriously crazy from it and was apparently jumping in front of cars so he was picked up by the police for some type of public disturbance charge, but they took him to the hospital instead when they found out he was seriously ill. So he was cuffed to a hospital bed for a week or so with no phone access.

Luckily the judge is going to drop the charge also so in the end it all worked out.

that shit fucking sucked

My liver is fucked too but we all expected that

Bit of a chicken vs egg thing here though, I'm not sure if I got sick because I went crazy or if I went crazy because I got sick. Being that I've been seriously ill for the last two months I'm guessing it's the latter

I wasn't really jumping in front of cars I don't think, they said I was "walking in a way that was almost getting me ran over"

Unfortunately I feel like that disease is rare enough to identify me. Hopefully nobody important reads through my posts
    Its not the shitposting that was bothering me, it's just that it was utterly unfunny shitposting, and this place makes me want to drink and I was trying to quit drinking at the time

And tbh I was pretty salty that my troll account got permanently shadow banned after just one post in that fucking meat thread
    Charges dismissed muhfuckas

Fuck that cop and whoever called him, he just showed up and started treating me like shit for no reason

I was just walking around the neighborhood talking to the shadow people

At least he had the courtesy to not show up to court though

And he didn't write me a ticket for the Xanax I apparently had in my wallet
    Ghost Black Hole
    I absorbed his soul

Originally posted by Jυicebox Fuck that cop and whoever called him,

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    They're talking about me, I went back to using my original handle
    Originally posted by Jυicebox I wasn't really jumping in front of cars I don't think, they said I was "walking in a way that was almost getting me ran over"

Also, I just learned today that I wasn't getting in front of random cars, my mother was following me in my car trying to talk some sense into me and I wouldn't listen
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost

Go ahead, I'm sure mine's nothing but empty calories and liver cirrhosis anyway
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Also, I just learned today that I wasn't getting in front of random cars, my mother was following me in my car trying to talk some sense into me and I wouldn't listen

lol, relateable
Jump to Top