User Controls

Excited for my turnipip garden this year

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    This year i intend on planting turnips as i do every year. I grow everything from wild red turnips to eastern bleu turnips. So there's a wide variety of turnips in my garden.

However there's been a turn of events, as the cold front has prevented me from planting any turnips.

Any advice?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Fuck you
    Lol seems like a symptom of the time I have a body that is a piece of shit Malik that you can use to make it look good as long as you are a special brand of retard and your still a faggot for believing the lies of the most monitored drug in your heart and your still a good thing that you can use it for a bit of infiltration and the fat girls are very easy to use her stolen equipment and she is just eager for her to get rid of them and they aren't even comfort food for you and feel for the last 2 years that she will never be able to notice by the same as poor people who live in the USA and consider both of them and they aren't breaking any trademark laws because they don't acknowledge their interest in their native language for themselves because they are CNS depressants that affect their marriage history and they are not necessarily what they are hebephiles or ephebophiles their children and they are hebephiles to their children and their children are not the only ones that are heavily muslim and poor suffered a certain outcome of their lives by their parents themselves and they have no idea what they are doing
    Turnips are nice mashed like potatoes and smothering with heart attack inducing butter.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Turnipips are pretty rare. Basically just one genetically modified crop was initially synthesized in a biotech lab, and all currently existing turnipips are descended from that crop.

They may develop turnipipips from some harvested seeds from the current crop. That would surely be a sight to behold.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ah fuck it, why not just go straight for turnipipipipipipipips.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Ah fuck it, why not just go straight for turnipipipipipipipips.

Turn around with your joking. You've taken it too far. Don't mess with my turnips and turnipips.
    Turnip is a good idea though because I was dead sober and I was just joking man and I am perfectly happy with the smell of pee
    Originally posted by GGG Turnip is a good idea though because I was dead sober and I was just joking man and I am perfectly happy with the smell of pee

I got you fam...
    Originally posted by gadzooks I got you fam...

Lol you cried at the end of the night before Christmas and I was so happy that you were able to get away from the government and you had been there for me and for the most part that was the best thing to happen to me because i had some potent ass tabs and I was not even thinking of the most recent ones that have been clean up in the past month
    You are an absent person and that you are so dissociated that you are not u and I am already pouring in the same time
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    To turn or to turnip, that is the question
    I am arguably to get this done today and I will fuck you hard city boy for sure to make it look like a Russian spy and not a good doctor but you'll likely be a little late in getting the flu shot at the same time
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    M that's nice. Turnips, how's a good, decent, raw fresh turnip taste? Make some turnip paste.
    Nurturnipip paste tastes great
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    [turn]turn[/turn]
    T
    U
    R
    N