User Controls

Humboldt tragedy......

Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Sixteen died and 13 severely injured

Hey let's look at it this way
    Cocksucker hindu causes an accident that kills sixteen people and maims 13 more and just yesterday plead guilty to 29 offences and in Canada when you kill a kid you get 30 days in jail cause vehicular crimes in Canada are different from shooting someone in the fucking face. I wish our laws were the same as us states cause this filthy paki would get life or the death sentence for his crimes in certain states.
    I am fucking angry about this shit. all those lives gone . I hate my country at times and this right here is exactly why
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    seent it live nbd
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    isn't that where poast lives?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Jaskirat Singh Sidhu, the driver of the truck involved in an accident that killed 16 junior hockey team members and left 13 others injured in a 2018 crash, pleaded guilty to all 29 counts of dangerous driving on Tuesday.

In the fatal crash last April, the Humboldt Broncos — a team of 16- to 21-year-olds — were on their way to a playoff game in the Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League when their bus and Sidhu’s semi collided in rural Saskatchewan.

“I plead guilty, your honor,” Sidhu said as he stood before a judge in Melfort, Saskatchewan, according to the Toronto Star.

Because he pleaded guilty to all counts, there will be no trial.

“His position to me was, ‘I just want to plead guilty. I don’t want you to plea bargain. I don’t want a trial,’” Sidhu’s lawyer, Mark Brayford, told reporters. “Mr. Sidhu advised me: ‘I don’t want to make things any worse. I can’t make things any better, but I certainly don’t want to make them worse by having a trial.’”

BY WOLVERINE
    Have You Tried Merrell's #1 Hiking Boot?
    See more →

Sidhu, 29, was arrested in July after a lengthy investigation. He suffered no injuries in the crash.

Sentencing will begin on Jan 28. Sidhu faces maximum sentences of 14 years for dangerous driving causing death and 10 years for dangerous driving causing bodily harm.

Broncos president Jamie Brockman said in a statement that the guilty pleas were a "positive step," in the healing process, adding, "I commend Mr. Sidhu for taking responsibility for his actions and sparing the survivors and the families the anguish and turmoil of rehashing this tragedy in court."

Brayford said Sidhu wanted the victims' parents to know that he was "devastated" and that he's been "overwhelmed by the expressions of sympathy and kindness that some of the families and players have expressed to him, in spite of the fact that grief is entirely his fault."

The tragedy became an international story, as a GoFundMe account for the Humboldt team raised more than $15 million; the money raised will be shared among the 29 families affected.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra isn't that where poast lives?

tee hee who cares?

and yes
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by mmQ seent it live nbd

This.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I wish more died
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mmQ tee hee who cares?

and yes

He's probably responsible somehow
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Ghost I wish more died
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    It's not his fault, even though he's not even arguing that it wasn't. It's the fault of whoever imported him.

And accidents happen, parents should stop being so selfish and have spare kids to compensate.
    Originally posted by mmQ BY WOLVERINE
    Have You Tried Merrell's #1 Hiking Boot?
    See more →

may i have the url to this ad please.

i really want to see more.
    More 3rd world country stories please.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson More 3rd world country stories please.

America under Trump is more of a third world country than Nigeria will ever fucking be. Hiel Hitler aka The Donald in many interviews

I underestimated just how many horrific human beings there are on this site. I hope you all burn or lose mothers to gang rapes
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Originally posted by Pillpopper I underestimated just how many horrific human beings there are on this site. I hope you all burn or lose mothers to gang rapes
    Nice person.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life It's not his fault, even though he's not even arguing that it wasn't. It's the fault of whoever imported him.

And accidents happen, parents should stop being so selfish and have spare kids to compensate.

Okay so lemme ask you in your state would that excuse fly. hmmmm nope and the fucker would see life I bet. That is a fucking ignorant statement. No one wants to import a filthy paki
    And this just gets better and better. No where in the states would this sack of garbage not gotten 16 counts vehicular manslaughter and would never have seen the light a day again.
    Fuck Hindus and Canadian shit law for allowing this prick to still be fucking free and enjoying his life.There is zero arguments as to why this paki should not be in jail for life......not fucking one

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/truck-driver-blew-stop-sign-in-broncos-crash/ar-BBSPXtG?li=AAggFp5&ocid=UE12DHP
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny may i have the url to this ad please.

i really want to see more.

Quiet down, secret jedi.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Wait, so they raised money to give half a mil to a bunch of families because their kids died? What? Like if people had medical bills I could see it, but is the expectation that not having to work for several years is going to make having a dead kid better somehow? Fuck, if I got a payout on my kid's death I'd feel worse.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Lanny Wait, so they raised money to give half a mil to a bunch of families because their kids died? What? Like if people had medical bills I could see it, but is the expectation that not having to work for several years is going to make having a dead kid better somehow? Fuck, if I got a payout on my kid's death I'd feel worse.

You'd feel worse how??
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mikeyagain You'd feel worse how??

They would feel they sold out on the death of their kid.

Not saying i agree...whats done is done repercussions were never meant to replace ones child but to make the next few years of transitioning to life with the loss more bareable. I believe
Jump to Top