User Controls

Punched a random guy really hard in the sternum

Loing African Astronaut
    I was walking down the street and hauled off in this dude's chest who was walking by me. He doubled over and started wheezing, I turned the corner and kept walking to CVS.
    once back in the golden days of oxy 80s and listening to thursday and glassjaw some faggot ripped me off for like 200 bucks. said he would get me back but obv not since he's a junkie. i just pretended to let it slide and believe him, gave him like a month, hit him up saying i was trying to sell some oxy and when he showed up he had some bitch driving him, with him in the passenger seat and i just grabbed the money real quick then started punching the shit out of the side of his head with my left fist

felt pretty good but then i felt kinda dumb because i was paranoid he was gonna come shoot me one day, he had guns and was a pos
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Loing African Astronaut
    Btw turn is one of the funniest wordenhancements
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Loing African Astronaut
    Lettuce turn the beet
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lolmfao
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Loing I was walking down the street and hauled off in this dude's chest who was walking by me. He doubled over and started wheezing, I turned the corner and kept walking to CVS.

I hope you get shot randomly for this bad karma you have incurred
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Don't Front, Montel!

mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Loing I was walking down the street and hauled off in this dude's chest who was walking by me. He doubled over and started wheezing, I turned the corner and kept walking to CVS.

If you could afford a car, you wouldn't have to walk.. JS..
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mikeyagain If you could afford a car, you wouldn't have to walk.. JS..

This post entirely explains why you are a fat fuck.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Loing This post entirely explains why you are a fat fuck.

Nothin fat bout me, but my cock...
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Loing why so violent??
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III once back in the golden days of oxy 80s and listening to thursday and glassjaw some faggot ripped me off for like 200 bucks. said he would get me back but obv not since he's a junkie. i just pretended to let it slide and believe him, gave him like a month, hit him up saying i was trying to sell some oxy and when he showed up he had some bitch driving him, with him in the passenger seat and i just grabbed the money real quick then started punching the shit out of the side of his head with my left fist

felt pretty good but then i felt kinda dumb because i was paranoid he was gonna come shoot me one day, he had guns and was a pos

Fuck that motherfucker. He knew what was coming to him, he can't even be mad.
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Loing why so violent??

I have dreams of chronic and sustained torture.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Loing I have dreams of chronic and sustained torture.

Yoga. Yoga will def help u achieve an inner zen.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Good morning and I hope you are having a great time in maybe 5 years and nothing came of it for a while but i got tired of the most interesting stuff in the same way as a turk or something else but one of the cheaper serious things that happened to me because i had a dog named Pittsburgh and was pretty rich
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    What is happening to you §m£ÂgØL?

Also reminder: OP is a noodly armed Pakistani.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life Also reminder: OP is a noodly armed Pakistani.

lololol
    once i went to CVS and bought 5 benzedrex inhalers at once with a gatorade lol

i wonder what the cashier was thinking
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by mikeyagain If you could afford a car, you wouldn't have to walk.. JS..

For If You didn't have to walk in the snow, you would not have a cold in the first place.
Jump to Top