User Controls

Chores

Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    What is your most hated/enjoyable household chore in your life?

Hate- cleaning cat box, putting folded laundry away
    Enjoy-cleaning bathroom(looks so nice once it’s done), folding laundry
    I don't typically do chores, my wife does them all .
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Managing the household of Asian orphans who see to all my chores is tiresome and confusing. While I've minimized the cost of feeding by purchasing corn in bulk directly from a discreet local farmer, the task itself is time-consuming and I sometimes get bitten. Ensuring they don't suffer muscle atrophy is problematic because I can't let them leave the house. Keeping them away from the phone and computer is an eternal struggle, as I'm sure you know how kids are with technology. There are at least six languages represented among them (some of which they undoubtedly invented) and I only speak English. The sex is exotic, but lacking in satisfaction because I prefer white orphans. I could go on, but I try not to feel sorry for myself because this is still a pretty sweet arrangement that not many people get to have.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the worst is doing like 7 days worth of dishes and all your laundry at the same time and ur on a meth comedown

FUCK THAT SHIT
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Least fave: Emptying the enhancement in the vaccum cleaner- there's always tears involved.

Most fave: ironing. 😍😍😍
    Least favorite - paying my illegal Mexican maid

Most favorite - the illegal Mexican maid
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Most favorite - the illegal Mexican maid

The ugly short fat one with a face that only a mother could love?? Or did u get a new one?
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Least: grocery shopping

Fave: mowing the lawn
    Originally posted by tee hee hee The ugly short fat one with a face that only a mother could love?? Or did u get a new one?

I never had a short ugly fat one...the only woman that met that description was during the week you were here visiting.
    Ghost Black Hole
    hate- cleaning the kitchen
    love- cleaning her asshole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I never had a short ugly fat one…the only woman that met that description was during the week you were here visiting.

You hit it?
    fuck a conversation bitch murders what im after
    Originally posted by Archer513 You hit it?

Insert faraway look with faint smile face photo here
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Dishes, they're pretty easy to do but they don't stay done for more than a couple of hours. Like you never get to have the dishes done for longer than it is until the next meal. A perpetual reminder of our base, material needs. Our status as common animals. They sit there taunting me, they say "in your conceit, you, man, forget that in mere days your body fails you without food. All your accomplishments, all your civilization, and you haven't escaped the most basic needs of your ancestors. Woe unto you, who thinks to rise above, who denies your place in the world. Look on my cluttered, stacked, grease spattered facade and know of biological fact, your inevitable demise, the futility of all your projects." Fuck dishes man, they're some bitch shit.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Insert faraway look with faint smile face photo here

She made the trek,give her, her prize πŸ‘πŸ»

All 3 holes πŸ‘πŸ»
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Archer513 All 3 holes πŸ‘πŸ»

left nostril, right nostril, belly button
    Originally posted by Lanny left nostril, right nostril, belly button

Those are Benny’s holes...
    Originally posted by Lanny Dishes, they're pretty easy to do but they don't stay done for more than a couple of hours. Like you never get to have the dishes done for longer than it is until the next meal. A perpetual reminder of our base, material needs. Our status as common animals. They sit there taunting me, they say "in your conceit, you, man, forget that in mere days your body fails you without food. All your accomplishments, all your civilization, and you haven't escaped the most basic needs of your ancestors. Woe unto you, who thinks to rise above, who denies your place in the world. Look on my cluttered, stacked, grease spattered facade and know of biological fact, your inevitable demise, the futility of all your projects." Fuck dishes man, they're some bitch shit.

America has made me lazy, back in jolly old England we didn't have dishwashers but washed all our dishes by hand, it was a common practice for a happy couple to spend an hour or two at the sink, one washing one wiping/drying and discussing the days events.

These days I get pissed off loading the things into the dishwasher and then having to unload it...obviously these are the days when my illegal Mexican slave/maid isn't working.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Least Fav - Mopping, I don't have carpet so the whole house has to be mopped

Fav - Yard work
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Favorite - Keeping Ity carpet free and mopping up afterwards!
Jump to Top