User Controls

Eyes are funny and telling

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The fucking EYES

EYE OF RAJ

eyes tell all

You can move you body in every fucking weird way possible but if your eyes look sober people just think your dancing

But if you do the same thing and your eyes are DIFFERENT its because DRUGS AND CHANGES

but the damn EYES always tell. Always give it away.

I have two drinks and my eyes CHANGE. let alone four bowls of meth or a few bottles of Bundy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    All I can see in people eyes is Iris and pupils
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fuck you
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Item 9 All I can see in people eyes is Iris and pupils

Schizophrenia.

Look it up.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Good morning and I hope you are doing great and I hope you get a chance to talk to you soon and have a great time in the same lingerie as I can get you in the utter shit shack you can be good all day long and it will be nice when the older generations in China right before you start buying them and they aren't even comfort 我的号了么了么了is a great place and youareprobablysomewhere啊额我的心的了么is a great 拍的that can be found in many different places
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    If you let me I'd like to add your eyes to my collection. 106 pairs currently line my wall facing a storage ottoman that I masturbate on top of. You could be looking at this all day.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by mmQ The fucking EYES

EYE OF RAJ

eyes tell all

You can move you body in every fucking weird way possible but if your eyes look sober people just think your dancing

But if you do the same thing and your eyes are DIFFERENT its because DRUGS AND CHANGES

but the damn EYES always tell. Always give it away.

I have two drinks and my eyes CHANGE. let alone four bowls of meth or a few bottles of Bundy.

That BUNDY tho. Hahaha.
    Originally posted by Item 9 All I can see in people eyes is Iris and pupils

you don't seem very perceptive
Jump to Top