I like hearing stories,
    I like that hoe shit,
    I wanna hear mo' shit,
    I like the hoe shit,
    Send me some mo' shit,
    You trifflin' hoe bitch.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]

Best song and video ever.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Oof!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    pass
    Youtube was pushing that shit forever trying to get me to watch it. I did not. Unfortunately now I read a part of the oh, so degenerate lyrics.

Originally posted by Sophie Oof!

Why people online saying this lately? I first heard this expression in Israel. The jedis are taking over the internet.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Youtube was pushing that shit forever trying to get me to watch it. I did not. Unfortunately now I read a part of the oh, so degenerate lyrics.

Why people online saying this lately? I first heard this expression in Israel. The jedis are taking over the internet.

idk but i used to say it to make fun of a superior when i was in the military
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Youtube was pushing that shit forever trying to get me to watch it. I did not. Unfortunately now I read a part of the oh, so degenerate lyrics.

It's the Roblox death sound.

I just wanna stack a little change with the work
    I just wanna kick it with a floozy and flirt
    Sippin' lemonade that's infused with the purp
    Every time I see your team, I'm like "loser alert"
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I heard this song while candyflipping at the strip club & started dancing then a few weeks later i heard it while candyflipping at the regular club and also started dancing
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    BUMP (because I was just listening to it now).
Jump to Top