User Controls

oh fraw law

WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    she don't make people use condoms! LOL
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Raw.....r!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    The way you word that actually brings up a really valid debate... Who's responsibility are condoms?

I've noticed that very few women make any kind of effort, let alone insist, that I use a condom, which is kinda surprising since usually these are women I've only known for a few hours. I always just assumed they're on the pill; otherwise, I figure they'd be like "no glove, no love" or whatever.

Although of course there's a lot more to worry about than accidental pregnancy...

I dunno, I just always found it strange - even a bit unsettling - that I've never faced any resistance whatsoever for not having condoms on my person.

Heck, I've even had a few chicks specifically request that I don't wear a condom... Like, what's her agenda here?

Does it really make that much of a difference for her? Can women really feel the difference between a bare cock and one wrapped in rubber?
    Bitch I keep condoms in my bottom drawer thank you very much 😌
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Give me one and bend over.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    This is the most ethical way to have sex. Venereal disease is how certain microorganisms choose to express themselves, and censoring this behavior with contraception and antibiotics is oppressive. There's no need to seek treatment or waste latex, just keep quiet about it and enjoy yourself.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Does it really make that much of a difference for her? Can women really feel the difference between a bare cock and one wrapped in rubber?

Yes
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Ok keep your condom and bend over.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    condoms dont keep the crabs away
    The genius maneuvering of crabs around our contraceptive technology is proof positive that VD warrants moral consideration.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    its best if you do the considering before the catching of the VD
    When you think about it, that's a kind of eugenics policy. If you don't want the state involved in your reproduction, you should extend this principle to the transmission of VD.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by gadzooks The way you word that actually brings up a really valid debate… Who's responsibility are condoms?

I've noticed that very few women make any kind of effort, let alone insist, that I use a condom, which is kinda surprising since usually these are women I've only known for a few hours. I always just assumed they're on the pill; otherwise, I figure they'd be like "no glove, no love" or whatever.

Although of course there's a lot more to worry about than accidental pregnancy…

I dunno, I just always found it strange - even a bit unsettling - that I've never faced any resistance whatsoever for not having condoms on my person.

Heck, I've even had a few chicks specifically request that I don't wear a condom… Like, what's her agenda here?

Does it really make that much of a difference for her? Can women really feel the difference between a bare cock and one wrapped in rubber?

It's really the guys responsibility and I always fail horribly to stop the momentum and put on a condom.
Jump to Top