User Controls

People you admire, look up to, or revere in some way

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Here you go Mewsik... Here is where you can post about the Dalai Lama and Thomas Edison, and so on.

Here are a few (although by no means is this an exhaustive compendium)...

Aristotle: One of the first true polymaths. This dude literally wrote the book(s) on just about everything (politics, ethics, physics, metaphysics, biology, rhetoric, poetics, etc).

Leonardo da Vinci: The quintessential polymath (artist, engineer, scientist, etc).

Friedrich Nietzsche: Philosopher from the turn of the 20th century who is known for some pretty radical ideas, such as the notion of "perspectivism", and the value of suffering and adversity for a good life. He also coined the phrase "God is dead."

Roger Penrose: A contemporary polymath. He has published scholarly research in areas ranging from quantum physics to the physics and neurobiology of consciousness.

Those are just a few of mine to get things started. I may add some more later.
    adolf "sig hell" hitler.

period.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    The only dead people i admire are my forefathers who have built the lands of my people brick by brick field by field and have in olden times fought to the death to secure it for me and mine.
    Originally posted by Sophie The only dead people i admire are my forefathers who have built the lands of my people brick by brick field by field and have in olden times fought to the death to secure it for me and mine.

they also genocided people in 3rd world countries,
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny they also genocided people in 3rd world countries,

Well, after 'we' left, Indonesia did a pretty good job of genociding itself. IDK which other 3rd world country my ancestors genocided. Maybe the native people of what is now New York. Surinam can get bent, niggers aren't people.
    Loing African Astronaut
    Marcus Aurelius
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie Well, after 'we' left, Indonesia did a pretty good job of genociding itself. IDK which other 3rd world country my ancestors genocided. Maybe the native people of what is now New York. Surinam can get bent, niggers aren't people.

well you started it, they just ape what you did.

and not to mention the rampant miscegenation. today its like 5 out of 10 good looking indonesians are dutch hybrids.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Loing Marcus Aurelius

I must have read his Meditations more times than any other book.

He is definitely a historical figure worth admiration, at least in my books.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny well you started it, they just ape what you did.

and not to mention the rampant miscegenation. today its like 5 out of 10 good looking indonesians are dutch hybrids.

An overall improvement to the peninsula.
    Originally posted by Sophie An overall improvement to the peninsula.

slight.

for failure to christianize the entire nation.
    People who overcome great adversity but don't make a big deal about it.
    WellHung Black Hole
    My Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
    Originally posted by WellHung My Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Not anymore...he's e-begging on youtube

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    greg gutfield
    Gregory John Gutfeld is an American television personality, author, editor, producer, and blogger. He is one of the many hosts of The Five, on Fox News. Since May 2015, he has hosted The Greg Gutfeld Show on the Fox News Channel.

Allen Ginsberg
    Irwin Allen Ginsberg was an American poet, philosopher and writer. He is considered to be one of the leading figures of both the Beat Generation during the 1950s and the counterculture that soon followed
Jump to Top