User Controls

If we were friends in real life and I had a chance to fuck your wife or girlfriend...

WellHung Black Hole
    I would definitely plug her. Preferably more than once.
    thats a lot of ifs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    No you wouldn't ya goddamn bloatfly
    WellHung Black Hole
    Actually it's only one if you mental midget.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Would you though?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Nice
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 No you wouldn't ya goddamn bloatfly

you're assuming someone's girlfriend would be down to fuck you and you live in a motel 6 so i'd say it's a lot more safe to say they wouldn't fuck you than they would.

also, there is an IF in lIFe so that's more than one you fucking moron. i hope you die in a motel 6 fire
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by WellHung I would definitely plug her. Preferably more than once.

You sound like a real class act.

Either you're a sociopath, a complete dick, or you've never actually been in a situation that gave you the opportunity to do such a thing.

I slept with a friends' girlfriend many years ago, and I felt horrible about it. Heck, it still bothers me from time to time and it was close to 15 years ago.
    For the record, I came clean to him shortly thereafter. There's no way I could just hang out with the guy and suppress what actually happened.
    ScarletLetter Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by WellHung I would definitely plug her. Preferably more than once.

I’d plug your best friend long before you’d plug mine. 🤣
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by gadzooks For the record, I came clean to him shortly thereafter. There's no way I could just hang out with the guy and suppress what actually happened.

I'd want a nigga to come clean to me!
    "Bros before hoes" as they say in the Acres Homes area of Houston.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by gadzooks You sound like a real class act.

Either you're a sociopath, a complete dick, or you've never actually been in a situation that gave you the opportunity to do such a thing.

I slept with a friends' girlfriend many years ago, and I felt horrible about it. Heck, it still bothers me from time to time and it was close to 15 years ago.

🤣😂
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by ScarletLetter I’d plug your best friend long before you’d plug mine. 🤣

are u fuckable, hun?
    Originally posted by WellHung 🤣😂

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by ScarletLetter I’d plug your best friend long before you’d plug mine. 🤣

are u phuckable, hun?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by gadzooks For the record, I came clean to him shortly thereafter. There's no way I could just hang out with the guy and suppress what actually happened.

Did he punch u in the face, or the gut?
    Originally posted by WellHung Did he punch u in the face, or the gut?

Neither.

What's your preference?

If this something you do often, you must get punched (in either the face or the gut) by your "friends" quite frequently...
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Op is piece of shit
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by GGG Op is piece of shit

I'm not familiar enough to know whether he's retarded or just stirring up drama, so until I see otherwise I'm going to assume both
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top