User Controls

life is disgusting

all of it. you fester out of a disgusting vagina and ever since then you have to live with the fact that you're going to die and you had no choice. then you go out and make friends and they do fucked up shit and you do fucked up shit and there's some good things like falling in love or getting high but then those good things always end up being the driving force for a shit ton of pain, jealousy, comedowns, loathing, etc etc etc. there's all these weird emotions that are specific to whatever set of specific circumstances that conjured them up so you get to feel your own unique blend of pain. by the time you're done living you realized where you fucked up but by then it's too late anyways and that deal you were signed into by your parents is about to need to be paid then you fucking die and possibly go somewhere where you will endure endless opiate withdrawal in a lake of fire
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    oh yea and sex and eating food is fucking disgusting
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Fuck me up op
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    I blame the jedis.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III all of it. you fester out of a disgusting vagina and ever since then you have to live with the fact that you're going to die and you had no choice. then you go out and make friends and they do fucked up shit and you do fucked up shit and there's some good things like falling in love or getting high but then those good things always end up being the driving force for a shit ton of pain, jealousy, comedowns, loathing, etc etc etc. there's all these weird emotions that are specific to whatever set of specific circumstances that conjured them up so you get to feel your own unique blend of pain. by the time you're done living you realized where you fucked up but by then it's too late anyways and that deal you were signed into by your parents is about to need to be paid then you fucking die and possibly go somewhere where you will endure endless opiate withdrawal in a lake of fire

Well aren't just a glimmering ray of sunshine...

Which one are you?
    Not that I totally disagree with you, by the way...

Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III you have to live with the fact that you're going to die and you had no choice.

But the thing is, while this is true, and might be good reason to opt for the "childfree" lifestyle (perhaps it's morally/ethically wrong to reproduce), you at least, ultimately, have a choice in how you embrace this thrownness (as Heidegger would call it).

I go through similar existential crises all the time. One thing that helps is acknowledging the freedom that comes from the realization that you are human and are capable of deciding for yourself what meaning to assign to things, including life itself.
    Either that, or drugs and alcohol - lots of drugs and alcohol.

If you numb yourself to the point of cognitive distraction, you forgo any natural tendencies towards excessive/pathological questioning.
    Use biology to your advantage.

Don't let it dominate you.

Make biology your bitch.
    the cure can burn in hell

anyways i'm pretty numb now
    i'm going to convert to christianity and marry a blonde homely woman and go to church every single sunday but i'll also do opiates every day, then when i withdraw i can just tell all my christian friends i'm practicing in case i don't get into heaven with the withdrawal and then question their faith since they're obviously not willing to go to such lengths for their god, seems a little like they don't care, wouldn't want to go to hell now would you? better shoot this fucking pill faggot
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    I used to think a bit like OP, but having an operation and all my goo pulled out and my stomachy bits cut up and my various bits and pieces stirred around fixed me of that bullshit.

I'm pretty chill with the reality of biological life now, and the fact that your insides are complicated and sticky and smelly and full of complex chemistry and not clean and simple and plasticy like the insides of a computer, and nature is not orderly and simple and straightforward like your sterile apartment.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life I used to think a bit like OP, but having an operation and all my goo pulled out and bits and pieces stirred around fixed me of that bullshit.

I'm pretty chill with the reality of biological life now, and the fact that your insides are complicated and sticky and smelly and full of complex chemistry and not clean and simple and plasticy like the insides of a computer, and nature is not orderly and simple and straightforward like your sterile apartment.

that's not really what the thread is about and my apartment is about as far from sterile as you can get
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    this is why we need to invest in a Bill Krozby dog stand

Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III my apartment is about as far from sterile as you can get

Yeah well maybe that starts to explain why you feel like life is so horrible.

Don't stop, chase this dragon to it's logical conclusion.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i'm going to convert to christianity

And what if you're wrong?

You're really going to devote your entire life to one faith, at the expense of all others, because you think it will give you some kind of edge in life (and thereafter)?

For all you know, worshiping the Christian God might anger the "real God", whoever that may be, and thus incur their wrath in the after life.

Since there is no rational reason to believe that any one religion might be more likely to be right than any other, I just don't see the point in gambling on one.
    Originally posted by gadzooks And what if you're wrong?

You're really going to devote your entire life to one faith, at the expense of all others, because you think it will give you some kind of edge in life (and thereafter)?

For all you know, worshiping the Christian God might anger the "real God", whoever that may be, and thus incur their wrath in the after life.

Since there is no rational reason to believe that any one religion might be more likely to be right than any other, I just don't see the point in gambling on one.

the point was that i get to do copious amounts of opiates and make myself look righteous for it
    Catholic niggas:

Muslim niggas:

Buddhist niggas:

Atheist niggas:

Jump to Top