User Controls

Oh shit! FUCK! SHIT! Holy Shit! Fucking holy shit!

esbity African Astronaut
    Never mind.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I wasn't worried. OH SHIT!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I was all excited for a moment there...
    Technologist victim of incest
    I was hoping he’d tell us he was arrested! I’m sure it’s in his future.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist I was hoping he’d tell us he was arrested! I’m sure it’s in his future.

I hope not.

Why would you hope that of me?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by esbity I hope not.

Why would you hope that of me?

Even though I personally don't hope for that, I can kinda see where she might be coming from.

You brag all the time about being a sociopath. You need therapy, man.

Heck, part of me doesn't even believe you're a full-blown sociopath, just a bit messed up (which can be fixed - with therapy, and possibly medication).

You've expressed an interest in hurting people, but not animals, for one example.

I mean, one of your go-to anti-social acts that you promote is keying cars. It's an act that is definitely antisocial and will piss just about anyone off, but on the spectrum of horrific acts human beings are capable of, it's pretty tame.

I think you still have a chance.

But if you don't go out and make that effort to get help, then there will come a point where even my patience will run out, and I'll be hoping for your incarceration along with everyone else.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    esbity African Astronaut
    Alright. Fine. Ill stop keying cars. I was getting board of it anyways.

I also might not be a socio. I haven't figured it out yet.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Why don't you take up helping orphans instead? Seems like a better hobby, and one that's less liable to make people hate you.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny Why don't you take up helping orphans instead? Seems like a better hobby, and one that's less liable to make people hate you.

Yeah. Or I can just say I do and people wont know. That's a better idea.

I actually had a dream last night that I killed someone and my olny concern was not getting caught. It was a weird dream.
    WellHung Black Hole
    lolol. You're a proud and transparent derelict, esbity. You don't let others' opinions of you sway you and you stay true to yourself. There's nothing that I respect more , frankly... let people hate u, esbity... just like in the movies, the world always needs villains.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung lolol. You're a proud and transparent derelict, esbity. You don't let others' opinions of you sway you and you stay true to yourself. There's nothing that I respect more , frankly… let people hate u, esbity… just like in the movies, the world always needs villains.

Yes, yes. Plus, they pay.

So should I key cars again?
Jump to Top