User Controls

My ideal form of torture would be...

WellHung Black Hole
    To place people in the subway system... trapped down below near the the Third Rail... I'm standing above on the platform with a flamethrower, firing at people as they try to dodge the flames, & enjoying the electrocutions... good times, no?đź‘Ť
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    No

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    seems pretty evil to me, even to think like that. you and the devil are soooooooooo gay matt.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Looking at ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZop
    ScarletLetter Tuskegee Airman
    The worst kind of torture there is: REJECTION.
    A bitch at the bar playing rub-a-dub-dub on your willy all night with her ass while you ply her with drinks...but then come 1.59am her disappearing to the restroom and never coming back...that's the worse kind.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by ScarletLetter The worst kind of torture there is: REJECTION.

Ive learned to deal with it, no prob...
    ScarletLetter Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by WellHung Ive learned to deal with it, no prob…

That ^may be, we all learn to deal—but the initial reject is still the killer.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    One mans rejection is another mans rape fetish scenario.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson A bitch at the bar playing rub-a-dub-dub on your willy all night with her ass while you ply her with drinks…but then come 1.59am her disappearing to the restroom and never coming back…that's the worse kind.

you follow her into the restroom and there she stood, peeing in the open urinal.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson One mans rejection is another mans rape fetish scenario.

or school shooting.
Jump to Top