User Controls

How have u evolved during your lifetime?

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    How do you feel about the internal/external changes you've made?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    You're actually asking some pretty quality questions today.

Personally, I have evolved from a MissingNo. to a FoundNo. by using a moon stone...

Ok, for real though, here are some of the more significant life changes I have made for the better (and this is by no means an exhaustive list):

1. There was a point where I had reached an excess of about 100 lbs, and finally made the resolution to drop down to a healthy BMI. It took a lot of dedication, a lot of new habits, and some real paradigm-shifts when it comes to nutrition, biology, etc.

2. I was addicted to heroin at one point, and I was so deep into it that I literally believed that not being on heroin would be worse than death. I even ended up in the psych ward while I was quitting opiates. It turns out, I can be happily opiate-free, and have been since 2014.

3. I have had some angsty periods in my life where I didn't like large groups of people because of a few "bad apples" poisoning the bunch. I have learned that generalizing entire subsets of the human population is totally unfair, and only begets more anger and, ultimately, feelings of impotence and despair.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Not good, I used to be straight edge now I'm a crank smoking monster.

Society broke me.
Jump to Top