User Controls

i swallowed idk even how much mxe infused pineapple juice last night

i thought i was time travelling and shit. now i woke up and still a little wobbly, work is going to be weird today
    i might just body a bitch

i might just tear someones face off
    What do you think of 3meo? I haven't had mxe.

I liked it a lot until it fucked my nerves up and now my head hurts all the time.
    mxe is better

3 meo pce is pretty good though. it's a good time and it fucks me up. but mxe has that same thing with lsd where it feels like the universe is speaking directly to you or something you feel me
    there's mxe on dream rn go buy some. also buy some pineapple juice. i love infusing drugs into my pinepapple juice. usually etiz, but obviously, mxe too and anything else i might take orally
    $3.59 for a 46 ozer at the local liquor store
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    HA. I remember having grams of MXE and having to go to work halfway dissociated. MXE is weird but fun.
    Yeah, I missed out on legal mxe, nit that I haven't used dream dozens of times.

I don't really like ketamine just because I put basically a gram and a half up my nose and barely got any holing. Just that eternity/kind of want to die feeling.

3ho pcp is the most grounded and similar to bundy to me. My least favorite pc.

3 meo pcp is good shit, but also the most I'M SUPERMAN HERE TO SMASH CABINETS!

O pce is by far the trippiest and most visual. I only did it once because lasts like a day and a half and I was getting kind of sick of riding on a rail over saturn hours before work. Also is nauseating.

My favorite disso trip was a couple days after I took a vacation to the Black Hills and I made my own version of infinite Black Hills infinity plains I was soaring over.

I miss dissos somewhat, but I obviously can't get away with using them in a halfway haus. I might move out soon for non-related reasons.
    Originally posted by DietPiano Yeah, I missed out on legal mxe, nit that I haven't used dream dozens of times.

I don't really like ketamine just because I put basically a gram and a half up my nose and barely got any holing. Just that eternity/kind of want to die feeling.

3ho pcp is the most grounded and similar to bundy to me. My least favorite pc.

3 meo pcp is good shit, but also the most I'M SUPERMAN HERE TO SMASH CABINETS!

O pce is by far the trippiest and most visual. I only did it once because lasts like a day and a half and I was getting kind of sick of riding on a rail over saturn hours before work. Also is nauseating.

My favorite disso trip was a couple days after I took a vacation to the Black Hills and I made my own version of infinite Black Hills infinity plains I was soaring over.

I miss dissos somewhat, but I obviously can't get away with using them in a halfway haus. I might move out soon for non-related reasons.

Mxe is legal still
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i thought i was time travelling and shit.

You were, we all are...traveling forward through time.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You were, we all are…traveling forward through time.

not if I skew the axis
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III not if I skew the axis

You'd still be traveling in time, just in a different direction...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You'd still be traveling in time, just in a different direction…

Yes...that’s why it would no longer be forward as you said
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III Yes…that’s why it would no longer be forward as you said

But until you do, you're still traveling forward...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson But until you do, you're still traveling forward…

Yes, that’s why I said if I skewed the axis it would no longer be forward
    The new direction while deviating from the present one would still then be moving forward from a 1st person perspective.

...just like driving a car, you might turn left, but you're still going forward.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    You lost this round, green plastic...
    lol holy fuck you are dumb
Jump to Top