User Controls

Five teenage girls die in Escape Room fire in Poland

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-01-05/five-teenage-girls-killed-in-poland-escape-room-fire/10686842

So called escape rooms are supposed to be fun!
    Right?

Five teen age girls found dead from CO poisoning after a birthday party excursion to an escape room, I guess if you can’t solve the puzzles you die
    Ghost Black Hole
    This is my fetish
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    To die of carbon monoxide in an escape room?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    To lock teenage Polish girls in a room with no air and watch them suffocate
    Isn’t that everyone’s fetish?
    Originally posted by Concerned_Citizen Isn’t that everyone’s fetish?

idk but its definitely mine
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Only way an escape room would be fun is if there's actually lives on the line. Guess they lost.
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Never even heard of escape rooms until this.
    the real austwitz simulator.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    This is like that really shitty upcoming horror movie trailer. Except real life and shittier.
    CAN YOU ESCAPE THE HORROR OF AUSCHWITZ-BIRKENAU!?!?!??!!?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no lol
    B-but it's Auschwitz Nazi Disneyland :(
    Soyboy IV: The Flower of Death and The Crystal of Life African Astronaut [the oppositely able-bodied hop-step-and-jump]
    Remember the 5 million gassed in the escape chambers!
    SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    Is this Zoklet humor. no compassion for those who suffered the ultimate lost?

Escape rooms are popping up everywhere. but if you can't figure them out you're supposed to have a switch somewhere to abort the game.
    I'll lock someone in my closet for 1hr for $25...PM me if interested.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes Is this Zoklet humor. no compassion for those who suffered the ultimate lost?

Escape rooms are popping up everywhere. but if you can't figure them out you're supposed to have a switch somewhere to abort the game.

People die every day, today just happened to be their turn. No point being morbid about it.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Grimace B-but it's Auschwitz Nazi Disneyland :(

when people asked about my username I used to tell them that Auschwitz was the original planned location for Euro Disneyland, but the war broke out when it was half finished so they incorporated the rides into the camp
    Originally posted by aldra when people asked about my username I used to tell them that Auschwitz was the original planned location for Euro Disneyland, but the war broke out when it was half finished so they incorporated the rides into the camp

is this true.. about the euro diz thing?
    Anyways this is pretty sad. don't play it off like "Oh this shit happens all the time"

doesn't take away the fact that 5 people lost their lives not to mention 5 less future euro women in this world.
Jump to Top