User Controls

Who would take receipt of me?

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    I dunno if the guy in this video is mentally ill, stupid or a bit of both. I mean takes pickled eggs and don't even take plastic nappy bags to tie up his poops in, lol. Yeah he talks like a total fucking loon, lol.

But its give me the idea that this could be a great way for me to get over to the states tho, as I got a drug rap which excludes me from travelling there legally.

So would any of my yankie niggas be up for letting me mail myself over to you and taking receipt of the box?

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    How much money are we talking?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Op has drug history lol what a loser
    Originally posted by Erekshun How much money are we talking?

Well none but if you're a hot late teen/twenty something american chick then I would happily let you enjoy my big chunky 8 inch cock for as long as you please.

Also note, girls I have a sexy English accent as a bonus ;)

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Sure, my p.o. box.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by GGG Op has drug history lol what a loser

Being a drug loser is winning

ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    As long as it’s not postage due

My address is

1 Yemen Road
    Yemen 🇾🇪
    But being a fat, dumb, overweight Mexican faggot like §m£ÂgØL is real losing.
    My sister is down with it,

The address is 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington D.C.
    Yeah thx actor, might take you up on that. And when I get there the party's on me. Can you score some good crack and dope tho? Coz obvs I not gonna have any decent connects when I first step out the box.

Originally posted by Erekshun My sister is down with it,

The address is 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington D.C.

So are you related to the trump?

No, she sweeps the floors but has made some connections. You don't mind the basement do you?
    Originally posted by Erekshun No, she sweeps the floors but has made some connections. You don't mind the basement do you?

Could she set me up to bang ivanka when I get there? I'd even consider letting your sister make it a 3way if she not a pig.

Item 9 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Narc Yeah thx actor, might take you up on that. And when I get there the party's on me. Can you score some good crack and dope tho? Coz obvs I not gonna have any decent connects when I first step out the box.

I'll just sign for the crate, your on ass after that. You can probably just release yourself at the post office.
    Originally posted by Item 9 I'll just sign for the crate, your on ass after that. You can probably just release yourself at the post office.

We not gonna have a sesh at yours then?

Item 9 African Astronaut
    Well, maybe just weed & nitrous.
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Are your parents going to deliver you to the post office?
    try finny.

i herd hes looking for a new mail order gimp.
Jump to Top