User Controls

POLL: If you're sitting around in underwear or naked, and you order a pizza...

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Do you:
    A) Put your pants on right away, so that you're ready when they get here.
    B) Greet them at the door as you are, not giving a fuck what they see or think.
    C) Acknowledge that you should put pants on, but ignore it so you can shitpost on NiS instead.
    D) Plant C4 at your front door with a mechanical trigger that goes off when someone rings your door bell, and then hide in the bushes and wait and watch as the pizza delivery person is blown up.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    F. Hide the stack of boxes of pizza they've delivered you before so they don't see them.

G. Let the dude into your place

H. Make him upset like a bad bag of weed
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Make myself erect, put on some speedos, go to the door and before paying rub the pizza grease all over my naked buttcheeks.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Number13 Make myself erect, put on some speedos, go to the door and before paying rub the pizza grease all over my naked buttcheeks.

Ok you're the oldest weird girl that posts here that isn't a girl..
    Originally posted by mmQ F. Hide the stack of boxes of pizza they've delivered you before so they don't see them.

I can relate to this one.

Originally posted by mmQ G. Let the dude into your place

H. Make him upset like a bad bag of weed

This reminds me of this time I was at a friends place (in downtown Vancouver) and we were all drinking on a Friday night, and the next morning, we started drinking again to kinda deal with the hangover and so on (pretty standard practice back in the day), and then my friends would pull the bong out.

One time, a plumber or cable guy or something came by, and he was working on fixing... something... I can't even remember specifically what it was.

And we're shotgunning beers and passing a bong around right next to him.

It just felt a wee bit strange, but of course at the time we didn't give a fuck how it looked.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Di you remember the time fona, a, mom got the plumber STUCK
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm drunk..
    Originally posted by Number13 Make myself erect, put on some speedos, go to the door and before paying rub the pizza grease all over my naked buttcheeks.

Well with everything exposed, do you at least hand him the tip?
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm drunk..

Me too, mang, me too.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by gadzooks Me too, mang, me too.

I just did a thing where I looked at myself in the mirror

IT'S FUCKING

Wierd.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wish i had me meth
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    I have a tic going on with my eye now.. Y'all STFU..
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Seven lambs walk into a bar
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Bartender says "hi. Lambs. What do you want?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The bartender says "bahhhh fuck you,, 🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Have you ever seen live footage of a LAMB EATING A BABBY CHICKIIN?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

'big tip if you catch me, bet you can't'
    Originally posted by mmQ I just did a thing where I looked at myself in the mirror

IT'S FUCKING

Wierd.

It might just be me, but even sober I don't like looking into mirrors.
    Originally posted by mmQ Have you ever seen live footage of a LAMB EATING A BABBY CHICKIIN?

Can't say that I have (and that's baby chicken, babby chicken, baby chickiin, or babby chickinn).

None of the above, unfortunately.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by gadzooks It might just be me, but even sober I don't like looking into mirrors.

One time, I got some shrooms from a buddy and I am apt to take them so I did Ns I of course went to the Pizza Hut Bathroom where I worked at the time and looked at myself in the mirror and
Jump to Top