User Controls

Life's good I feel like shooting up again

Sooo two years ago I was living out of my car shooting up heroin In new York cities China town. I was a starved skinny little wretch. Today after being two years sober I live in Sault ste Marie Michigan right on the Canadian border. Im very healthy looking I have an amazing sexy girlfriend a good job I eat like a king and I wake up to bong rips bacon and blowjobs and I found Jesus...my life is amazing but now I wanna add to the awesomeness and start shooting up opiates again why am I so stupid and why is it that the better my life becomes the stronger my urges are to use...hmmm
    my life is amazing but now I wanna add to the awesomeness and start shooting up opiates again why am I so stupid and why is it that the better my life becomes the stronger my urges are to use…hmmm

You pretty much answer your own question here. Your life is good right now and you remember how good opiates feel so if you shot up you would feel REALLY good. At least until you find that all the real good things faded away and you are only left with the opiates.

Dont do it Slappy. It just aint worth it.
    dont do it man, 2 years is a long time clean and you know if you go back to that shit all your bongloads bacon and blowjobs are gonna be gone in like 2 months
    Im very healthy looking I have an amazing sexy girlfriend a good job I eat like a king and I wake up to bong rips bacon and blowjobs and I found Jesus…my life is amazing

opiod receptor damage
    I think my receptors have fully recovered after two years opiate free my little marker sniffing Dionysian
    EasyDoesIt Tuskegee Airman
    I think my receptors have fully recovered after two years opiate free my little marker sniffing Dionysian

Don't do it man. There's nothing at the end of that road besides misery.

Quit while you're ahead. You fucked with the hard stuff for a while and made it out alive. A lot of people who used to post within this community can't say that right now. Don't repeat their mistake.
    If your gonna use a real drugs use a real METHhhhod
Jump to Top