User Controls

Dude....storage facility removed and sold my stuff i was paid in advanced.....

Michasho Yung Blood
    WHAT FUCK?!?

Ive had a unit with these ppl for 3 yrs. I came today to make payment and get some stuff out.

These fucks SOLD ALL OF MY PROPERTY. It was empty.i called they said they had attempted to call and had sent a letter to me stating they were going to auction it off. I was up to date till feb i paid in advance

They said they had a mix up or something went wrong cuz they had no record and last manager i paid it to had quit shortly after

CAN I SUE THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF THESE PEOPLE??!?!? HELP. LITERALLY ALL OF MY VALUABLE AND PERSONAL IRREPLACEABLE STUFF WAS IN THERE. ALL MY DEAD MOTHERS PHOTOS AND CLOTHES

WHAT CAN I DO
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    That sux! 3 years though? Probably paid more than the shit was worth.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Who are you?

Nobody's first post is something like this.

Well, if it's true, I feel for you man.

I used to practically live out of a storage unit (I lived out of a car, but kept all my important/sentimental/valuable belongings in a storage unit).

I could see myself being in that very situation, and I'd be furious.
    You’re probably one of those assholes who either doesn’t have their voicemail setup or it’s full. I bet that letter is unopened in a stack on your kitchen counter.

Go take a good hard look in the mirror and ask yourself if you like what you see.
    Originally posted by Michasho They said they had a mix up or something went wrong cuz they had no record and last manager i paid it to had quit shortly after

Holy fuck, man now I'm vicariously getting furious.

I would seriously sue.

People are way too litigious these days, but this is a scenario where I 100% endorse a law suit.

I would do whatever was in my power to make them give you whatever information they have on where your stuff might be, and then find a way to place any financial burden on them (to refund the buyers).
     Acolyte
    You have to try and buy it all back now. Storage lockers are usually sold at auction as lots, so you have to have the new owner hook you up with the purchaser and then make an offer to the purchaser for all your stuff back.
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    I’m bored and caring ....

Wtf
    Michasho Yung Blood
    Originally posted by gadzooks Holy fuck, man now I'm vicariously getting furious.

I would seriously sue.

People are way too litigious these days, but this is a scenario where I 100% endorse a law suit.

I would do whatever was in my power to make them give you whatever information they have on where your stuff might be, and then find a way to place any financial burden on them (to refund the buyers).

Im so fucked in the head right now. They said its gone. No way to ever track anything down and get it. They said half of it was thrown away

I have proof of payments. Never once recieved a letter and no bitch,, my vm is set up and i cant stand there being an unread one sitting there. My bank account shows ive paid every month for 3 yrs and most in advance cuz terrified this would happen if i was late and my worst fear came true

I just am wanting some legal advice and if i have a chance in court
    Well nigga go get a lawyur
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    You aint getting any legal advice here lol. Street justice maybe.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Michasho Yung Blood
    Just only curious if i had a leg to stand on is all

Opinions & such
    🐿 African Astronaut
    What does your lease say, faggot?
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Michasho Im so fucked in the head right now. They said its gone. No way to ever track anything down and get it. They said half of it was thrown away

I have proof of payments. Never once recieved a letter and no bitch,, my vm is set up and i cant stand there being an unread one sitting there. My bank account shows ive paid every month for 3 yrs and most in advance cuz terrified this would happen if i was late and my worst fear came true

I just am wanting some legal advice and if i have a chance in court

If you have proof of payment, you can probably get your 50 bucks back.
    Ghost Black Hole
    It was those storage wars Facebook groups they are animals
    Originally posted by Erekshun You aint getting any legal advice here lol. Street justice maybe.

I remember back in the Totse days, there would be AT LEAST one thread a month (like clockwork) on how to get maximum revenge for some (perceived) wrongdoing, and then you'd have a bunch of misfit keyboard warriors describing their long, detailed revenge fantasies that they probably walked around thinking of every time someone budged in front of them in the cafeteria line or called them a name out in the playground.

Anyway, there is, at least I like to believe, always a middle ground (the golden mean)...

You don't need to kill, kidnap, torture, or rape anybody; nor do you need to molotov anything or murder/suicide; but, when people fuck you over like this, I see no problem in getting a bit... "creative"... in how you resolve your situation.

I can't think of anything off the top of my head right now, but you (OP) probably will have to resort to something a bit unorthodox / outside the law to get your stuff back.

Just don't take it out on the people who bought your stuff, because I don't see how they could have possibly known the whole story.
    check your contract.

you might have signed your rights away already.
Jump to Top