User Controls

China is pissed at the u.s. and Canada because of Meng Wanzhou...

WellHung Black Hole
    But they ain't got the balls to start a war. Instead, they surreptitiously detain and incarcerate random innocent u.s. and Canadian tourists... as some form of ridiculous, juvenile revenge. Those sneaky slanty-eyed scumbags.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Would normally assume this was poor-quality trolling, but considering this is more or less the line that the mainstream western media is taking who knows
    WellHung Black Hole
    It ain't trolling at all, brother.. this is how I truly feel. Don't you agree?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Dude, random innocent people who are bolstering the economy of China.. are getting thrown in their prisons as revenge for meng wanzhou... you don't see something wrong with that?
    1. They're being held for allegedly attempting to undermine Chinese national security under similar laws that all countries have relating to terrorism and espionage. Why do you assume they're innocent or random?

2. The entire premise for kidnapping Huawei's CFO is absurd. The claim is that another company she works with was doing business with an Iranian company in contradiction to unilateral US sanctions which only exist because the US could not abide by an agreement (JCPOA) that they themselves made.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by aldra 1. They're being held for allegedly attempting to undermine Chinese national security under similar laws that all countries have relating to terrorism and espionage. Why do you assume they're innocent or random?

2. The entire premise for kidnapping Huawei's CFO is absurd. The claim is that another company she works with was doing business with an Iranian company in contradiction to unilateral US sanctions which only exist because the US could not abide by an agreement (JCPOA) that they themselves made.

Not all of them are.

They arrested some low level missionaries for 'spying' (worst spy cover in china) because they own a coffee shop. One of em had already been arrested and released years ago.

Don't forget the Swede who was offering legal advice to chinese citizens. Investigated in 2016 and released.

They're also stopping the families of those arrested from leaving the country. Some, like Liu Changmings family, have been arrested.

I mean, some of them are just children and they aren't allowed to leave even with someone else. Fucking children have exit bans.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yeah, I have no doubt state/police power's been misused, I was just referring to the Canadians that were arrested recently
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by aldra Yeah, I have no doubt state/police power's been misused, I was just referring to the Canadians that were arrested recently

Originally posted by aldra Yeah, I have no doubt state/police power's been misused, I was just referring to the Canadians that were arrested recently

which canadians?
    https://www.rt.com/news/448014-china-canada-detention-of-suspects/
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by aldra https://www.rt.com/news/448014-china-canada-detention-of-suspects/

Originally posted by aldra https://www.rt.com/news/448014-china-canada-detention-of-suspects/

didnt click link, what canadians?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]

No, this is recent. Those people who were investigated were investigated again and arrested this year, as 'revenge' for Hoo-a-way's see e oh.

Some of the people they arrest no doubt deserve it, but there are some really questionable people they've arrested too. Like you'd think people who have already been cleared of an investigation years prior would be determined to absolutely have no dirt (or they'd be deported) so either their initial investigation was SHIT or they're arresting innocent people.

I mean really, you don't have to think hard about why they're arresting missionaries. They put up so much hassle for religious/alt types. Trying to find a good interview of this gay dude in China. Basically any major media person you see in China gets followed by police and looked into/checked on. If you're dirty they probably can find out fairly quickly.

Not saying i know for certain its just crazy suspicious that missionaries running a coffee shop are 'stealing state secrets'
    Originally posted by GGG Not all of them are.

They arrested some low level missionaries for 'spying' (worst spy cover in china) because they own a coffee shop. One of em had already been arrested and released years ago.

Don't forget the Swede who was offering legal advice to chinese citizens. Investigated in 2016 and released.

They're also stopping the families of those arrested from leaving the country. Some, like Liu Changmings family, have been arrested.

I mean, some of them are just children and they aren't allowed to leave even with someone else. Fucking children have exit bans.

this is some deep state faloonggong propaganda piece that has already been widely discredited.

you'd already know this if only you can baidu.
Jump to Top