User Controls

China and Russia are scum-of-the-earth countries...

WellHung Black Hole
    Both of their governments completely disgust me. I'm so thankful I'm not stuck in either of those hellholes.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Wait till you hear about the shithole that is America.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Wait till you hear about the shithole that is America.

America has equal ethical value but far better living conditions, so I'm not complaining.

Clean tap water is so fucking nice.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by GGG America has equal ethical value but far better living conditions, so I'm not complaining.

I live in the 4th largest US city and still have to enhancement my tap water...unless i want my tea to taste like cock. Could be worse I suppose, could be in Flint Michigan.
    Originally posted by WellHung Both of their governments completely disgust me. I'm so thankful I'm not stuck in either of those hellholes.

wait till i send tactitally dressed MR.SWATs to your residence.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by GGG America has equal ethical value but far better living conditions, so I'm not complaining.

Remember to say "thank you" to the next white person you meet.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    You sound jealous
    esbity African Astronaut

This. The US is just wealthier. The US literally started off with stealing land. Since, it's been just taking. I benefit from it though. As I get older I do see how it's wrong though, but I can't say that I care much.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING III: The Quest for 911 Truth Remember to say "thank you" to the next white person you meet.

Clean water gas been around since before white people. The Mayans invented AC and running hit water
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by GGG Clean water gas been around since before white people. The Mayans invented AC and running hit water

The Mayans were an aryan, thulean people.
Jump to Top