User Controls

The tuff post

Intramuscular injections of testosterone inspire me to beat up girls in the face with a dildo because IRL penis is like 8-c
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Mayberry Houston
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LISTEN FUCKERS

THIS POST IS GOING TO GET YOU PUMPED

Arrati arrati arrati the men in the green coats let me live for another day while I am returning from the astral plane of the spectrum color identified as """""""""""""blue"""""""""""""""" quote/unquote and i don't even care man i don't talk to people i exist in the schizovision which disconnects the outside world from the outside world so one is not truly conscious but instead exists as a disembodied consciousness meant to disembowel consciousness of chicks that have sorta shorta hair but she had soft features and when legs move they go V formation of the musculoskeletal structure of the anatomy of her being which gets severed from multiple pivotal points and skinned and turned into teddybears to be sold to edgy etheopian children that live in russia but can't afford food but they look like white persons because they've never seen the sun not even once and I just want to freak out and punch a wall and DESTROY BECAUSE FULL POWER AND I WALK DOWN THE SIDEWALK STOMPING ON THE GROUND CUZ IM PUMPED AND IM THE SHIT RN yeah thats what I screamed in the bitches face while I took a long look at the V legs and her V and I started using krazy glue cuz im crazy and i used krazy glue and staples to connect all the v's together and i made letters like x and d and r nd t and y and 430fif which is a single letter and can be used in a sentence like 3fh8hf083f0h84f34how are you doing today234o9uf-34f23j-4fj30fj39-j-9f234j34gf93f90j3 do you agree with 4-u9f3f-u493fu9-34i-???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    LISTEN FUCKERS

THIS POST IS GOING TO GET YOU PUMPED

Arrati arrati arrati the men in the green coats let me live for another day while I am returning from the astral plane of the spectrum color identified as """""""""""""blue"""""""""""""""" quote/unquote and i don't even care man i don't talk to people i exist in the schizovision which disconnects the outside world from the outside world so one is not truly conscious but instead exists as a disembodied consciousness meant to disembowel consciousness of chicks that have sorta shorta hair but she had soft features and when legs move they go V formation of the musculoskeletal structure of the anatomy of her being which gets severed from multiple pivotal points and skinned and turned into teddybears to be sold to edgy etheopian children that live in russia but can't afford food but they look like white persons because they've never seen the sun not even once and I just want to freak out and punch a wall and DESTROY BECAUSE FULL POWER AND I WALK DOWN THE SIDEWALK STOMPING ON THE GROUND CUZ IM PUMPED AND IM THE SHIT RN yeah thats what I screamed in the bitches face while I took a long look at the V legs and her V and I started using krazy glue cuz im crazy and i used krazy glue and staples to connect all the v's together and i made letters like x and d and r nd t and y and 430fif which is a single letter and can be used in a sentence like 3fh8hf083f0h84f34how are you doing today234o9uf-34f23j-4fj30fj39-j-9f234j34gf93f90j3 do you agree with 4-u9f3f-u493fu9-34i-???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You don't scare me. >:c|
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    Fascinating...NOTHING SCARES HIM! cool.
Jump to Top