User Controls

Who's more autistic. Malice or myself?

arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I voted spoo because malice knows how fucked up he is; you think you are supra-normal, and seem puzzled why no one wants to try your iq tests. I suspect that the few who did try your tests ultimately failed miserably, and you just chalked it up to them being really dumb.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    You have the "What the fuck is wrong with you" type of autism while Malice has the "Kills you and gets away with it" type, you're pretty funny with it but it's almost scary how much effort malice puts in to everything.
    Yes, I would definitely classify malice as a competent autist, and sploo as more of the disorganized spectrum autist
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The two of you combined are but a grain of sand to the Saharan desert that is Iron John's autism. Don't worry about it.
    Voodoo magic destruction is what gets me going late at night when there's not much happening but for whatever reason I feel better than I usually do which must be from the adenosine or whatever levels getting altered when one offsets their circadian rhythm. I feel sedated almost just by watching Family Guy which is pretty much the worst show ever made but it has something in it that makes people crave it. Then I pass out around 1am and leave my mortal body where I cast spells n shit trying to learn who I really am by overcoming permanent DSexM depersonalization. bundy ruined my first sexual experience because I was going on a cruise shit and I was coming down from bundy and I felt like dying because I didn't feel human. Then I actually took a shower and talked to Skyler who was such a cutie and I still ruminate over that time because I think I still am kind of infatuated with her. But voodoo magic man. Let me tell you about those fucking golf shoes man! They are terrains for the soles of my feet to be profoundly uncomfortable in so I never wear them and I don't know anyone who does either. Then again, what kind of loser do you have to be to play golf in the first place? I can't imagine that ever being fun, ever. I always reach a downtime in my stimulant usage where I'm done working on my megapuzzles and then I can't think of anything to do except play the bass guitar or STARCRAFT or something, yeah, maybe i'll play starcraft. And heres a revision on that puzzle I was working on before with a better explanation.

[h=2]Solution To The Control Tower[/h] [FONT=Montserrat][SIZE=16px]Only focus on the quadrants on the left. It is a pattern that operates row by row. The quadrants on the right are for the answer.

On the first row, each ring is filled 1/4th, 2/4ths, 3/4ths, and 4/4ths, these rings go inwards each time you move to the left. The rings that are filled 1/4th, 2/4ths, and 3/4ths also rotate clockwise.

The 2nd row consists of operators: On the circle to the left, if the 3rd ring of the 1st quadrant is filled, and the 2nd ring of the 1st quadrant is filled on the right circle, it would mean the 3rd ring of the 1st quadrant swaps with the 3rd ring of the 2nd quadrant.

The 3rd row is the 1st row after that operator is applied.

In the 4th row, if the 1st ring of the 1st quadrant is filled on the left circle, and the 2nd ring of the 1st quadrant of the right circle is filled, the 1st and 2nd quadrants swap. Therefore, there are operators that swap both rings and quadrants.

The 5th row is the third row after that operator is applied.

In the 6th row, the 1st quadrant of each of the 4 circles in row 5 forms the first circle, and the 3rd quadrant of each of the 4 circles in row 5 forms the second circle. The 3rd circle in the 6th row occurs from overlapping circles 3 and 4 or the 5th row, and cancelling out any 2 shaded pieces that overlap.

The 1st circle in the 7th row is formed by overlapping circles 1 and 2 of row 6, and then overlapping the left quadrants of circle 3 in row six. The 2nd circle in the 7th row is formed by overlapping circles 1 and 2 of row 6, and then overlapping the right quadrants of circle 3 in row 6. Cancelling out overlapping black pieces as clarified in the last row.

The circle in the 8th row has 8 segments. The segments are the quadrants of the 1st and 2nd circles of row 6, going clockwise and alternating.

The grid in the 8th row is the trickiest part. There are 2 squares and 2 diamonds. The 2 diamonds are with circles, whereas 1 square is on a circle and 1 is the grid. Because a diamond is a rotated square, and there is a black star to the left and the right of the diamonds, you assume the circles are being rotated. If you rotate the diamond with the star to the left 1 quadrant and the diamond with the star to the right 1 quadrant, and then overlap them, cancelling out overlapping shaded pieces, you get the circle that starts out the sequence in quadrant 3 of the control tower. If you convert the quadrants of that starting circle to the 4 quadrants that make up the grid, you notice that the grid is indicating which rings are shaded in each quadrant. This implies that it is a repeating sequence, because there is a starting square, a diamond to the left of the grid rotating left, a grid, and a diamond to the right of the grid rotating right, if you imagined those four objects as a sequence.

To solve the question, you must apply the same patterns and operations based on the starting circle in quadrant 3 of the control tower. [/SIZE][/FONT]

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Malice has more qualities that I consider "classically autistic" although you (sploo) seem to be more functionally impacted. Malice may be a hiki but he does seem to have found a sustainable corner of the world to exist in.
    Pauly Roger Yung Blood
    Atleast malice actually contributes intresting well thought out shit. I try to read a sploo post but find myself too sober even when i take his drugs of choice to understand his ramblings. Hes like a car wreck, you know you shouldn't watch, but you just cant help but be happy that isnt you
    Malice contributes one thing: Hey guys try this noot
    Malice contributes one thing: Hey guys try this noot

I do love sploo's sharp wit. Is this thread turning from who's more autistic to who is cooler? Because in that case, sploo wins, hands down.

Pauly Roger Yung Blood
    Hes pretty intresting, idk. I dont dislike you, i just find it hard to understand you. That and your iq tests, i couldnt figure them out if it tried, they are just pictures. Is there no way to test for autism with simple multiple choice?
    I do love sploo's sharp wit. Is this thread turning from who's more autistic to who is cooler? Because in that case, sploo wins, hands down.

^^lol

wonder if I should be in that poll

you guys don't know me well enough yet though
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Sploo likely has a far better chance at achieving normalcy, a well adjusted happy life, than I do, despite everything he's done. In terms of behavior he's probably far more neurotypical than I am, or at least better at feigning it. It's not an exaggeration, a product of low self-esteem and distorted self perception, to say that within a minute of meeting me IRL you would know there was something very wrong with me and it would make you very uncomfortable.

On the other hand, I have better autism power. Memory, and other abilities:

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

Would thank.

where's the "add signature" button?
    nvm found it
    Sploo likely has a far better chance at achieving normalcy, a well adjusted happy life, than I do, despite everything he's done. In terms of behavior he's probably far more neurotypical than I am, or at least better at feigning it. It's not an exaggeration, a product of low self-esteem and distorted self perception, to say that within a minute of meeting me IRL you would know there was something very wrong with me and it would make you very uncomfortable.

On the other hand, I have better autism power. Memory, and other abilities:

We have different autism superpowers but mine are more interesting. Spatial abstract reasoning abilities vs memory and attention. You have better executive functioning but executive functioning is boring. It just makes you a better robot.

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Id end up killing sploo IRL.
    TORTILLA Houston

Jump to Top