User Controls

do you think people who try to blow their heads off

and end up blowing their face off but surviving has ever been happy with the results?

If someone blows their face off they probably are going to need a dedicated caretaker to help them do shit all day and they probably don't have great dating prospects or anything and I'm sure they have tons of pain meds. so it seems like their decision might have actually accomplished their goal in the sense that it removes the responsibility of them actually having to live life and they just get to sit around high all day having someone else take care of them.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    You know what they say....try, try again!
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    They will get by if they keep the face buried in a crotch..
    Technologist victim of incest
    We had a guy come in that wanted to get back at his wife, so he went into her work and had planned on blowing off his head in front of her. He only shot off his nose. He’s still able to live a regular life, but with a fucked up face.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist We had a guy come in that wanted to get back at his wife, so he went into her work and had planned on blowing off his head in front of her. He only shot off his nose. He’s still able to live a regular life, but with a fucked up face.

I bet she laughed at him.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Note: dating/hookup site for people who tried to blow their brains out but only blew their faces off.

I'm gonna be rich, rich beyo d my wildest dreams.

Item 9 African Astronaut
    "I shoulda used a gun and not a leaf blower"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Narc Note: dating/hookup site for people who tried to blow their brains out but only blew their faces off.

I'm gonna be rich, rich beyo d my wildest dreams.

If you were referring to my story, it’s not a DH person, it’s someone who came into the ER like that.
    Originally posted by Technologist We had a guy come in that wanted to get back at his wife, so he went into her work and had planned on blowing off his head in front of her. He only shot off his nose. He’s still able to live a regular life, but with a fucked up face.

that mustve been so anti climatic.

i bet their expecting him to kill the bitch. i would.

He should of just hired a hooker..
    ScarletLetter Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III and end up blowing their face off but surviving has ever been happy with the results?

If someone blows their face off they probably are going to need a dedicated caretaker to help them do shit all day and they probably don't have great dating prospects or anything and I'm sure they have tons of pain meds. so it seems like their decision might have actually accomplished their goal in the sense that it removes the responsibility of them actually having to live life and they just get to sit around high all day having someone else take care of them.

I'd say, you are-GAF! if someone fucks-up blowing their head off. 😶
    Ghost Black Hole
    Your mom blue the head of my dick off
    i know one of you fucks have tried this
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol @ wanted to get back at his wife, so shot himself in the face. 😂
    He really got her good. ☺
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm gonna fake shooting myself in the head and get those yeet neetbux
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol @ wanted to get back his wife, so shot himself in the face. 😂
    He really got her good. ☺

Shock factor is straight on, but the think thru seems off..
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Yes op
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I am arguably to get this done today
Jump to Top