User Controls

Does this sink in regarding WWIII?

totse3.com Space Nigga
    When it happens, and most likely it will in the next decade or two.

Do you think about Russia and China maybe banging up on our Navy Ships (USA, UK, Aussia and Canada)

sinking them as we sink the Axis' ships

and probably it will be first Australia and NZ getting jacked as spoils of war by Russia and China (along with the Philippine Islands) while eventually.. a shitload of Chinese and Russia subs popping up on US shore in Pacific and Atlantic and maybe first using midrange missiles to shell the fuck out of our cities. using not nukes at first but maybe vacuum bombs which have more power than a small tactical nuke. then eventually ICBMs when SHTF as it esculates. it wont be a full nuclear exchange. I don't think. just crazy ass Pacific and Atlantic navy war before a ground war might take place.

America is too small in population to send all its men and many women to fight a ground assault in Russia or China. most likely it will Be America's first full on drone war.

living in a port city makes me wonder as I look out on the bay and the gate waiting for them giant diesel and nuke subs popping up and possibly unloading thousands of armed soldiers just shooting everything and everyone.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Nah they are chill
    blaster master victim of incest
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by blaster master totse3.com , i worry for you sometimes man, you're always so worried about the apocalypse and conspiracy theory stuff. you should get a relaxing hobby like watching ping pong or something.

I was never a "Sky is falling" kind of guy. And I don't think WWIII will be tomorrow. it will be a trigger moment and it will heat up fast.

As forConspiracy things, I never really believed in Conspiracy as a younger person. I was amused and entertained by them. and then I had experiences and saw there is a lot more fact in them. In the 1970s I was first introduced to them by my brother and a cousin. I thought they were full of shit. but I found it entertaining and interesting.

I still didn't really believe in any of this stuff in the 1990s. I did believe in Ghost and hauntings because I have had them since my childhood. but that is spiritual. I was introduced to UFOs as a young kid and thought a neighbor was crazy. it turned out the story he told me became well known later on.

I started questioning Government after 9/11
    People on &totse were saying the stuff that is now post 9/11 prior to 9/11. like "the FBI gave a loaded bomb to some guy regarding the 1993 bombing of WTC. I thought that was silly.

so now that I see what is happening I am the crazy guy. but I think it's only because you all love Jeff and it was Jeff's board that 6 months prior some guys were warning everyone that they would fly planes into WTC towers and buildings and the Pentagon and Washington. like most, I figured it's a weird story like John Titor. people were mocking the people posting it. or single person, even though it was referenced as "We" are going to do this.

there is more to this.

so I have become the person I once made fun of?
    Originally posted by totse3.com When it happens, and most likely it will in the next decade or two.

Do you think about Russia and China maybe banging up on our Navy Ships (USA, UK, Aussia and Canada)

sinking them as we sink the Axis' ships

and probably it will be first Australia and NZ getting jacked as spoils of war by Russia and China (along with the Philippine Islands) while eventually.. a shitload of Chinese and Russia subs popping up on US shore in Pacific and Atlantic and maybe first using midrange missiles to shell the fuck out of our cities. using not nukes at first but maybe vacuum bombs which have more power than a small tactical nuke. then eventually ICBMs when SHTF as it esculates. it wont be a full nuclear exchange. I don't think. just crazy ass Pacific and Atlantic navy war before a ground war might take place.

America is too small in population to send all its men and many women to fight a ground assault in Russia or China.
    most likely it will Be America's first full on drone war.

living in a port city makes me wonder as I look out on the bay and the gate waiting for them giant diesel and nuke subs popping up and possibly unloading thousands of armed soldiers just shooting everything and everyone.

They wont need to send anything to Russia or China, there are plenty of Russians and Chinese in the U.S. already.

Customs does not inspect shipping containers if they have a final destination other than that port of entry. They will pour tanks and infantry out of the many millions of Chinese shipping containers that come in.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian They wont need to send anything to Russia or China, there are plenty of Russians and Chinese in the U.S. already.

Customs does not inspect shipping containers if they have a final destination other than that port of entry. They will pour tanks and infantry out of the many millions of Chinese shipping containers that come in.

I thought of this as well. especially shipping a nuke as well (or 10)
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by totse3.com I thought of this as well. especially shipping a nuke as well (or 10)

The ports are where nuclear and satellite detection measures are most heavily in place.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

it won't play out like you think though.
Jump to Top