User Controls

How to stay stoned forever.

https://www.dollartree.com/assets/product_images/styles/alternate_large/199977.jpg

Take 1-4 of these every day (1-4 dollars)

http://www.webstaurantstore.com/images/products/extra_large/61701/381207.jpg

Buy a container of nutmegs, I chewed through the whole bottle over the past week, I've been tripping for like 8 days straight
    Please become a Nutmeg addict, Sploo.
    That's the plan. I plan on being simultaneously addicted to nutmeg and dextromethorphan containing products.
    Someone needs to invent an energy drink with syncans, bundy , nutmeg and vyanese water
    I was once on DPH on a roadtrip through France (this is a true story) and I had some Ritalin with me and as we crossed the Swiss border I got paranoid as fuck and put all the pills in a bottle of water which at the time seemed bullet proof. Yea... no control or anything and I had to sip my rancid drug water for the rest of the trip.
    EasyDoesIt Tuskegee Airman
    In all seriousness Sploo, did you write a trip report for nutmeg?

That was some OG totse shit and I always wondered what peoples' experience with it was like. What's it like being high on nutmeg?

Care to share? I remember reading it takes a long time to hit.
    Sending sploo 1kg synmeg
    In all seriousness Sploo, did you write a trip report for nutmeg?

That was some OG totse shit and I always wondered what peoples' experience with it was like. What's it like being high on nutmeg?

Care to share? I remember reading it takes a long time to hit.

http://niggasin.space/forum/better-living-through-chemistry/61940-nutmeg-is-a-good-drug-surprisingly

on a previous incarnation i wrote a dph trip report that consisted of me laying in bed seeing shadow people and giant pillows outside my window. i also heard the best music of my life but it stopped one i realized it wasnt real. crazy shit.
    I have the music thing all the time. Every time I try to actively listen to it it stops and I can't bring it back on my own, though.
    Why would anyone ever willingly take DPH?
    Travel sickness. Then I kept popping them out of boredom. It wasn't that bad. It was actually pretty nice to be honest. I don't remember the dose, though. It wasn't a full blown trip.
    I took 400mg a few times, was like "wow this is absolutely fucking terrible" and now I can't look at generic pink benadryl without wanting to puke. Hallucinated a bunch of giant spiders too.
    EasyDoesIt Tuskegee Airman
    Sploo that sounds like an awful high.
    It's like a slightly moldy hash brownie that lasts a week
    Dph bundy is best combo because they both potentiate each other and cause an increase in effects
Jump to Top