User Controls

Life is total bullshit.

Item 9 African Astronaut
    Life is total bullshit simply because of this: there are like a shiit-ton of very rich people who simply were handed their very rich lives so why should we even care?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Having money isn't half as hard as you make it out to be. You're just lazy.

I think if you put in some effort you would find a happier place for yourself. You cant work min wage jobs and eat mustard stains off your shirt and expect to succeed.
    I was taking a shit and felt guilty for this bait because I like you Actor. It's actually really hard to drive yourself out of that slump. You can work like a dog but if you arent working the right things you wont be successful.

I believe in you tho Actor. You don't need a lottery ticket to have money. You can do it man. This is your year
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Item 9 Life is total bullshit simply because of this: there are like a shiit-ton of very rich people who simply were handed their very rich lives so why should we even care?

We don't and remember most of these rich fucks either OD or lose the majority in divorce. They have very shallow ass lives and most likely dead inside. Fuck em
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rich people are exactly the same as poor people.

What a silly way to divide personality.
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by GGG Rich people are exactly the same as poor people.

What a silly way to divide personality.

I beg to differ. People who have shit handed to them have no sense of accomplishment or pride. All they have is possessions and I am sorry but, I am proud of what I have because I worked for it
    Originally posted by Pillpopper I beg to differ. People who have shit handed to them have no sense of accomplishment or pride. All they have is possessions and I am sorry but, I am proud of what I have because I worked for it

I feel most people we'd consider rich are lawyers and doctors and stuff, who definitely worked hard to get what they have.

I agree though, those entitled rich people who have everything they want handed to them, those are the worst.

Big part of it is cultural too. Rich baby boomers are the worst. If you want a clear cut example look at Mao's ruined generation.
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    The only excuse for being poor is being in jail. Get yo papers nigga
    you project all your problems on money

i guarantee you if you won a million dollars today you'd still be depressed. probably even moreso
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
     Acolyte
    Things could always be worse...

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III you project all your problems on money

i guarantee you if you won a million dollars today you'd still be depressed. probably even moreso

This and this.
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III you project all your problems on money

I wouldn't. Give me a milly and I'll go wildin fey lit nuz bruh
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by Item 9 Life is total bullshit simply because of this: there are like a shiit-ton of very rich people who simply were handed their very rich lives so why should we even care?

Can't argue with that, but you should try to do what you can to get money yourself while also making their lives miserable.
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]

FFS quit your pathetic sniveling and poor me bullshit already. No one cares!

Wealth has been tied to happiness. I think 50,000USD is the cap for when you stop getting happier with more money.

So basically, being able to pay your bills/enjoy some luxuries, which is honestly all I want out of life.
    Madman African Astronaut
    I think it was more like 200k
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    75K makes me pretty happy.
    Originally posted by Madman I think it was more like 200k

I think you're off. Everything I read online is like 50k-100k.

100k-200k doesn't seem like such a huge lifestyle jump tbh. You just get more toys. I feel like it's the stability that does it.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by GGG Wealth has been tied to happiness. I think 50,000USD is the cap for when you stop getting happier with more money.

So basically, being able to pay your bills/enjoy some luxuries, which is honestly all I want out of life.

$50k ain't what it used to be son.
    Grandpaskins Yung Blood
    The separation of a rich man and a poor man is how you spend your money. Spend money on things that make you money and you can be very wealthy in the material world.
Jump to Top