User Controls

Taquito's are officially the food for the poor for 2019. I PROCLAIM IT!!!

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Said and done bitches.
    Ghost Black Hole
    newest meme of 2019
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you have to go back
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    how did you know I placed them in toaster oven.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Microwave taquitos are so sad. You shouldn't eat them. They will make you sad too.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by GGG Microwave taquitos are so sad. You shouldn't eat them. They will make you sad too.

That's why I toast them. I have one of those cool toaster ovens that have the turbo mode. Convection oven.
    Originally posted by totse3.com That's why I toast them. I have one of those cool toaster ovens that have the turbo mode. Convection oven.

Lol those are still pretty gross. Taquitos are supposed to be crispy and airy and not filled with saucy meat. You put the salsas on top as to not get it soggy.

Loaded with salt and transfats too. Not that taquitos are healthy but microwaved ones are unholy. I typically try to avoid frozen fried foods. Only microwavable thing I eat now is unbreaded chicken. Chop into strips, have a shot of whiskey, dip strips in buffalo sauce. That's a good lunch.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by GGG Lol those are still pretty gross. Taquitos are supposed to be crispy and airy and not filled with saucy meat. You put the salsas on top as to not get it soggy.

Loaded with salt and transfats too. Not that taquitos are healthy but microwaved ones are unholy. I typically try to avoid frozen fried foods. Only microwavable thing I eat now is unbreaded chicken. Chop into strips, have a shot of whiskey, dip strips in buffalo sauce. That's a good lunch.

If I had a decent Hispanic food place (mexican, cuban, salvadorian..etc) I would just hit them up. But there are none in this town but a couple that close early.

but yeah.. it's just a less quality comfort food. it's not healthy eating but it's just under decent quality.
    Lol microwave taquitos are comfort food for you? I grew up eating them and they aren't even comfort food for me. I can't stand oily or fried foods. I much prefer a burrito or taco.

What else is comfort food to you
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by GGG Lol microwave taquitos are comfort food for you? I grew up eating them and they aren't even comfort food for me. I can't stand oily or fried foods. I much prefer a burrito or taco.

What else is comfort food to you

I just told you I don't microwave them (though I might microwave it for the center if frozen, after I over bake/toaste them)

I said I use a turbo/convection oven mode. In the toaster oven. it's not a microwave.
    They are still microwave taquitos even if you put them in the toaster oven.

And they're still gross.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by GGG They are still microwave taquitos even if you put them in the toaster oven.

And they're still gross.

They were not made in a microwave. they were prebaked (or half baked). If you place them in the microwave, you're the one who is creating a bad food experience.

Microwaves are only good for these few things

1: Reheating Coffee or Tea
    2: in a short period of time, Reheating a Cheese Danish or Cinnamon Roll.
    3: Melting cheese or nacho cheese over chips
    4: Apparently Glow Sticks.

.."Not to mention its all over your AWESOME BEAUTIFUL SHIRT!"

You 2 need to kiss and make up.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG Microwave taquitos are so sad. You shouldn't eat them. They will make you sad too.

Nobody cares about your 'authentic' mexican food you wetback.
    Happy New year ghost.
    Give my Lucy a pat on the ass for me.
    ^guy who has no culture, family, or friends.
    Originally posted by GGG ^guy who has no culture, family, or friends.

I have a picture on my phone of you literally wearing nothing but plastic grocery bags and toilet paper.
    I know you are only 13 in the pic but I still get enjoyment out of it. A BIG FULFILLING ENJOYMENT!
    Ghost Black Hole
    You're probably one of those stuck up handsome and well tanned individuals whenever I order something spicy they say

"you might not like this, white people cannot handle this spice"

Like you have some superior handsome and well tanned individual ability to eat spice or something, fuck you. Make my food the way you make it for everyone else you racist piece of shit
    Originally posted by Ghost You're probably one of those stuck up handsome and well tanned individuals whenever I order something spicy they say

"you might not like this, white people cannot handle this spice"

Like you have some superior handsome and well tanned individual ability to eat spice or something, fuck you. Make my food the way you make it for everyone else you racist piece of shit

Let me fuck your girlfriend.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Let me fuck your girlfriend.

Send me $500 and you can
Jump to Top