User Controls

take one last glance

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    At my glorious hikikomori room before I organize and clean it

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Real nigga shit:

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    Originally posted by gadzooks Real nigga shit:

Looks sugoku comfy

Red bull is shit tho and super bad for your health
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Looks sugoku comfy

Red bull is shit tho and super bad for your health

I didn't even notice the cans at first, but think they're Molson Cold Shots (memory gets a bit fuzzy after ~15 years)...

Perhaps not much better for you than red bull, though.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Real nigga shit:

Primitive
    Originally posted by Concerned_Citizen Primitive

Indeed. I've always kind of a minimalist.

Well, lately maybe less so than back then.

Interesting tidbit about that picture, the only thing I still have from back then would be that blanket on the couch.

No more VCR and stack of VHS tapes.
    No more CRT TV and Monitor.
    No more Sega Dreamcast.

Ghost Black Hole
    Damn I ain't rocked CRT in years
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Op your image took literally a full minute to load.

Hikikomori are losers with social anxiety, not some lifestyle you should glorify. Get the shit technology out of your room and into a bin and get outside and do stuff.
    ScarletLetter Tuskegee Airman

Exactly what i was thinking. Rent’s gotta be cheap! pretty good use of space. lol @ the only thing we cant see in his one room sleeper/office/dining/living place—space, is the shitter bucket for the bathroom. Maybe that cost him extra?
    Why do men only need the basics and women need decorative shit?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Because
    Oh ok Dad
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    *throw up

Originally posted by ScarletLetter Exactly what i was thinking. Rent’s gotta be cheap! pretty good use of space. lol @ the only thing we cant see in his one room sleeper/office/dining/living place—space, is the shitter bucket for the bathroom. Maybe that cost him extra?

Minimalism is best ism.

Originally posted by ohfralala Why do men only need the basics and women need decorative shit?

I'm not totally sure why, exactly, but I remember posting this pic on Totse many years ago and I'll never forget this one gal replied with "gross".
    Also, another interesting tidbit worth pointing out - that was a TWO BEDROOM basement suite.

I basically had two enormous walk-in closets.
    Madman African Astronaut
    Women like dick therefor women r fag
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by gadzooks I'm not totally sure why, exactly, but I remember posting this pic on Totse many years ago and I'll never forget this one gal replied with "gross".

She probably had a horribly unkempt vagina and was projecting.
    "Bedroom" #1:

"Bedroom" #2:

Back when rent was ridiculously affordable, too ($500 for two bedroom basement suite - when having two extra bedrooms was actually not that unreasonable).
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I liek ur stuffd manimals
    Originally posted by gadzooks I'm not totally sure why, exactly, but I remember posting this pic on Totse many years ago and I'll never forget this one gal replied with "gross".

It’s not gross. It’s clean actually, just basic and I’m honestly a little jealous.
Jump to Top