User Controls

Do zombies poop?

I never see shit stains or evidence of poop on any zombies what’s up with that
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Once you start questioning the reality of any science fiction or fantasy, you start down a very slippery slope.
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    I doubt they would shit they are all rotten and likely not digesting food. But the real question would then be what happens when they are full? You don’t see a ton of fat zombies
    Originally posted by Ughhu I doubt they would shit they are all rotten and likely not digesting food. But the real question would then be what happens when they are full? You don’t see a ton of fat zombies

They explode?
    Ghost Black Hole
    No, their stomachs fill up until they fall apart and their organs burst out of their chest from all of it rotting. Bloater zombies are ones who eat way too much flesh and become a large rotted mass of built up natural gases created by methane-producing bacteria inside the carcass during the decomposition process.

They explode like whales which is the inspiration for this type of zombie
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    POOP ZOMBI MAN BAD!
    If they can dance in synchronization why can’t they poop?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Concerned_Citizen If they can dance in synchronization why can’t they poop?

I don't think jacko was actually a zombi, just on that jenkem and adrenechrome
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Irl zombies do defecate as per normal
    Originally posted by GGG Irl zombies do defecate as per normal

I’ve never seen one purchasing TP
Jump to Top