User Controls

Angela merkle is the Antichrist

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    It's very obvious

This scripted reality arg the program has constructed is so obvious I can't believe the whole planet hasn't caught on

The constant news articles about the "elite" buying underground bunkers

The feeling in the air that total war is near

The jedis are kvetching like never before

Predict the next 30 years in this thread
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    What are you, post-menopausal?

I can't help but be annoyed at your complete disdain for punctuation.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    the antichrist is within all of us
    On topic, though: I barely even know who Angela Merkle is.

Something, something, German politics.

I highly recommend complete avoidance when it comes to current events if you find yourself annoyed by them.

I call it Ostrichism.

Just stick your head in the sand and ignore what's going on.

10/10 political stance, would recommend.
    Originally posted by gadzooks On topic, though: I barely even know who Angela Merkle is.

Something, something, German politics.

I highly recommend complete avoidance when it comes to current events if you find yourself annoyed by them.

I call it Ostrichism.

Just stick your head in the sand and ignore what's going on.

10/10 political stance, would recommend.

how the fuck do you barely know mama merkel? what the fuck do you people do in Canada? your politics are so shitty that you export political commentators to us because none of them want to talk about gay canadian politics. its okay though, I accept lauren southern as a token of fealty.
    Originally posted by gadzooks What are you, post-menopausal?

I can't help but be annoyed at your complete disdain for punctuation.

You're just too stupid to realize my posts are presented to you like dialog in a jrpg

I'm thinking-typing instead of creating synthetic sentence structures trying to follow some rules of grammar
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box how the fuck do you barely know mama merkel? what the fuck do you people do in Canada? your politics are so shitty that you export political commentators to us because none of them want to talk about gay canadian politics. its okay though, I accept lauren southern as a token of fealty.

Canada has less than 25 years to exist before they balkanize
    I can see maybe some regions joining the US
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box how the fuck do you barely know mama merkel? what the fuck do you people do in Canada? your politics are so shitty that you export political commentators to us because none of them want to talk about gay canadian politics. its okay though, I accept lauren southern as a token of fealty.

I don't think I'm representative of the typical Canadian citizen.

I am a hermit in the most traditional sense.

I don't go out, I don't have Facebook, I don't watch TV, I have basically zero exposure to current events.

But because it's impossible to completely cut yourself off from the external world, I do have at least some awareness of who she is.

It's almost like being in a sensory deprivation tank, only on a wider scale.

Like I said, I totally recommend it.

It might be civically irresponsible and basically a bright, shining beacon advertising complete and utter ignorance, but IDGAF.
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria You're just too stupid to realize my posts are presented to you like dialog in a jrpg

I'm thinking-typing instead of creating synthetic sentence structures trying to follow some rules of grammar

What's with the apostrophes then?

You are clearly following at least some grammar rules, yet completely ignoring others.

This is madness...

Originally posted by gadzooks I don't think I'm representative of the typical Canadian citizen.

I don't go out, I don't have Facebook, I don't watch TV, I have basically zero exposure to current events.

But because it's impossible to completely cut yourself off from the external world, I do have at least some awareness of who she is.

It might be civically irresponsible and basically a bright, shining beacon advertising complete and utter ignorance, but IDGAF.

canadians don't have the power to be ignorant like americans
    Originally posted by gadzooks I don't think I'm representative of the typical Canadian citizen.

That is almost how I live
    I'm a hikikomori but because I am usually immersed in the fleshnet through the web
    I'm planning on totally isolating myself from the fleshnet soom, I might document it in the form of a podcast
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box canadians don't have the power to be ignorant like americans

Canadians are fucking dumb and have no reason to exist
    They won't even exist in a few decades because all their women will be raped by muslims and niggers
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Canadians are fucking dumb and have no reason to exist
    They won't even exist in a few decades because all their women will be raped by muslims and niggers

but if they rape the women, wouldn't that get the women pregnant and then they would have babies andd then there will be more canadians? Are you by chance a functional retard?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    do you think she's responsible for the ideals and policy she enacts?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby but if they rape the women, wouldn't that get the women pregnant and then they would have babies andd then there will be more canadians? Are you by chance a functional retard?

Those wouldn't be Canadians you dumb half-spic abomination
    Originally posted by aldra do you think she's responsible for the ideals and policy she enacts?

The Antichrist will just be a puppet like all their other assets.

Guys this is serious though Europe is really going to shit
    It won't be long before the Antichrist Merkel and the globalist technocratic facist EU demand the public accept being chipped
    The astonishingly stupid swedes are already grooming themselves to be the country to bring this to reality.

I pray another Adolf Hitler will come about and destroy the jedis and their mind controlled zombies

If you think about it ... Adolf was a Christ figure
    The next Christ will purge this world of the jedis
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Those wouldn't be Canadians you dumb half-spic abomination

I don't think you know how borders work in america lol
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't think you know how borders work in america lol

Borders don't make a nation
    A country is the sum of its people and their history
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Borders don't make a nation
    A country is the sum of its people and their history

yes they do make a nations and those people that become citizens in said nation... make up that nation.. (you're a product of your society) are you by chance a functional retard?

like I'm part, native america, jedi, latino, irish, and whyte. But my family and I were born here so we have the federal documents to prove it.
    Of course you're a jedi it all makes sense now
Jump to Top