User Controls

TIF by synthesizing an entire liter of GHB

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Gather 'round NiS, as I pass on a little bit of life-learned wisdom here...

As some of you may know, if you know me well, I fuck up a lot in life.

BUT, as a result, I learn a lot.

As Nietzsche once said:

"To those human beings who are of any concern to me I wish suffering, desolation, sickness, ill-treatment, indignities—I wish that they should not remain unfamiliar with profound self-contempt, the torture of self-mistrust, the wretchedness of the vanquished: I have no pity for them, because I wish them the only thing that can prove today whether one is worth anything or not—that one endures."

The more you fuck up in life, the wiser you become.

Well, apparently preparing hundreds of doses of a psychoactive chemical is a bad idea.

Whodathunkit, right?

So I ended up developing a bit of a GHB habit recently, although I was able to quit for a little while.

But because I have a tendency to avoid throwing things out that have any value whatsoever, I can't seem to rid myself of my GHB supply.

My fridge is essentially empty except for some mustard, some hot sauce, a couple other condiments, and at least half a liter of GHB.

So now, even though I don't even really like GHB, I find myself taking it every few days anyway because it seems to be paradoxically habit-forming at the same time.

I don't like it, yet, like a moth to a flame, I find myself drawn towards it.

So, lesson learned:

Either:

A) Don't batch-synthesize habit-forming drugs.

OR...

B) Don't get in the habit of keeping things that you have no real need for. Learn to let go. THROW THINGS AWAY, DAMNIT!

I just can't though.

There's something about dumping hundreds of dollars worth of drugs down the toilet that feels... wrong on some level.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    if I saw you throw away drugs i would beat the shit out of you no homo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box if I saw you throw away drugs i would beat the shit out of you no homo

Exactly.

I just can't bring myself to commit such a heinous crime.

So therefore I am doomed to ingesting GHB every night until I have consumed every last drop.

There should be like a charity / soup kitchen type thing for drugs. I even thought of just putting the bottle out there on the side of the road with a sign saying "FREE GHB."

But something about that just didn't feel right either.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    how about a time capsule? just dig it up ten years later and celebrate.
    Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    George H bush?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box how about a time capsule? just dig it up ten years later and celebrate.

Because he's paradoxically addicted you dumbass..
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria George H bush?

oh i get it... hahahahahahaha
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box how about a time capsule? just dig it up ten years later and celebrate.

And then I could draw up a map and leave it in my will, just in case, and then it'll be like a treasure map for future generations to discover.
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria George H bush?

Well played.
    I threw a gram of smack down the toilet when I quit, and it still bothers me sometimes
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Uhhhhhhhhh. I'll take it off your hands. Industrial strength paint thinner.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Make analogs for shits and giggles?

They are supposedly less potent and more toxic but they could be fun to make.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by DietPiano I threw a gram of smack down the toilet when I quit, and it still bothers me sometimes

I knew there was a reason I didn't like you... fuck, fine, if you're gonna quit, quit, but at least give it to someone else who's gonna use and appreciate it instead of wasting it down the shitter.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I knew there was a reason I didn't like you… fuck, fine, if you're gonna quit, quit, but at least give it to someone else who's gonna use and appreciate it instead of wasting it down the shitter.

That entirely defeats the symbolism behind flushing drugs. Cmon now.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Here's a crazy thought, just sell it.

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by mmQ That entirely defeats the symbolism behind flushing drugs. Cmon now.

Hydros never been able to quit any drugs in her life because her dad who was illiterate home schooled her, and thus she never learned about symbolism.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG Hydros never been able to quit any drugs in her life because her dad who was illiterate home schooled her, and thus she never learned about symbolism.

What
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Paradoxical addiction? Well fuck you man! That's a shame, isn't it? What do you spend your time doing? Just...thinking of ways to get rid of it? What do you do with your free time, gadzooks? You do not really post here an entirety of your time, do you lurk? Are you wise, are you cracking your testicles? God forbid you're sitting bedside with your penis and balls tucked between your legs thinking about fruit. We all know we just watched The Twisted Sister show. Panties. Makeup. A fake gift card for a lingerie store of your choosing. Truly the host, never a victim?

Methgod.

You need to write up a text file b4summercomeknockin'
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by GGG Hydros never been able to quit any drugs in her life because her dad who was illiterate home schooled her, and thus she never learned about symbolism.

G get real with me ~ what is your mentality right now?
Jump to Top