User Controls

Your 2019 Resolutions?

totse3.com Space Nigga
    No process sugar.

look for a decent Job with medical and dental

Maybe work 7 months overtime so I can save enough to go to NYC and take photos and maybe see a play.

Start learning coding

Remain Sober as I have for 5 years

try and have a better relationship with family and people.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    to unleash my will

to stop the machinations of the archons

to light the fires in the souls of the ready but unwilling

to sail my ship through every wave and particle

to know, to dare, to will, to keep silent
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    None. That shit is stupid. I was gonna quit nicotine for new years but I quit last week instead.

Mostly im trying to resist eating all this holiday shit that's around me, but that isn't really a resolution. Once its gone I just go back to what I was doing, regardless of what day it is.

You need 7mo overtime to go to NY? Fuck why would you even wanna go there. Any major metropolis is basically exactly the same except for landmarks and architecture. And American/modern cities are crazy boring for that, imo. Just the same same same even when you're on the other side of the planet.

Also if you're poor you should reconsider taking a trip to NY. Its an expensive place, and I'm sure you could find something nearby instead if all you want is pictures and a play. Spend money to do and see stuff that you can't at home. NY definitely has cool stuff its just expensive.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by GGG None. That shit is stupid. I was gonna quit nicotine for new years but I quit last week instead.

Mostly im trying to resist eating all this holiday shit that's around me, but that isn't really a resolution. Once its gone I just go back to what I was doing, regardless of what day it is.

You need 7mo overtime to go to NY? Fuck why would you even wanna go there. Any major metropolis is basically exactly the same except for landmarks and architecture. And American/modern cities are crazy boring for that, imo. Just the same same same even when you're on the other side of the planet.

Also if you're poor you should reconsider taking a trip to NY. Its an expensive place, and I'm sure you could find something nearby instead if all you want is pictures and a play. Spend money to do and see stuff that you can't at home. NY definitely has cool stuff its just expensive.

haha the jedis did 9/11 and it was the only good thing they've done
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Thanx 4 ur service fag
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Have sexual thoughts with the same dhers I've always fantasized about.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by GGG None. That shit is stupid. I was gonna quit nicotine for new years but I quit last week instead.

to be honest some people do it just because they can. my gf is there now and she even makes less money than I do but she has really rich italian jedi parents that are from there.

I guess it could be the same for something like burning man / sxsw... ect..
    Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    No alcohol

Learn to play piano

No wasting time on the web
    Ghost Black Hole
    Quit at least 5 jobs
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Get back down to 85kg or so.
    I hate new York because the city is filled with dorks. Knifes and forks. Playful banters and ketchup sauce. Meh sort of a retort. Not a resort.
    Talk.
    itt ; poor people who only get one new year each year.

Ghost Black Hole
    I don't follow the Gregorian calendar I follow the Trianglist Calendar where new years is April 20th
    WellHung Black Hole
    To not save my resolutions for the New Year anymore...to act on them as soon as possible.
    HTS highlight reel
    "Resolve to resolve not to make resolutions next year."
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by HTS "Resolve to resolve not to make resolutions next year."

thats so beautiful.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    quit smokin ciggys and buy food with the $$$
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    No more sugar and gluten
    Get back to a regular workout schedule
    Read at least 5 books this year
    Go on a real vacation before 2020
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Best wishes. ☺️
Jump to Top