User Controls

Fuk is wrong with New Jersey?

totse3.com Space Nigga
    3800 people infected in 2018 alone with HIV and HepC from one surgery center

just from Jan - September

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/12/29/lawsuit-filed-against-nj-surgery-center-exposed-patients-hiv/2442180002/
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    The east coast is filled with some of the worst degenerates of America, so I am not at all surprised.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by GGG The east coast is filled with some of the worst degenerates of America, so I am not at all surprised.

How are they degenerates if they work in the Medical Field?

I am blown away that they ran this hospital like a short supply of WWII and used what they could" mentality.

they have pressure cooker ovens to sterilize the tools. how in the fuck could you infect 1 let alone 3800 like it's a primitive 3rd world witch doctor?
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    cleanse the cities in fire
    Originally posted by totse3.com How are they degenerates if they work in the Medical Field?

I am blown away that they ran this hospital like a short supply of WWII and used what they could" mentality.

they have pressure cooker ovens to sterilize the tools. how in the fuck could you infect 1 let alone 3800 like it's a primitive 3rd world witch doctor?

Wat
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box cleanse the cities in fire

not sure how that would help. are you a pyro?

Originally posted by GGG Wat

yes?
    the blood will flow upwards and blot the sun out
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    the sun is a lightbulb above a glass dome

www.flatearthsociety.org
    the earth is a pizza and god is going paleo
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    >Yan Moshe

There you go op, that is what is wrong with New Jersey.
    WellHung Black Hole
    The New York metropolitan area,of which New Jersey is a part of, is the most highly and densely populated area in the nation...it's simple probability, Son.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    3,800 people EXPOSED, not infected. Read the article and you will see. There is POTENTIALLY 3,800, but not 3,800 confirmed infections.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    HIV ain't no biggie anymore now anyway.

Originally posted by hydromorphone 3,800 people EXPOSED, not infected. Read the article and you will see. There is POTENTIALLY 3,800, but not 3,800 confirmed infections.

Lol you didn't even read the article
    Originally posted by GGG The east coast is filled with some of the worst degenerates of America, so I am not at all surprised.

Of course, and the west coast, doesn't have a dense population of degeneracy? Probably higher than the east coast, tbh. Although, we are talking about hospital staff here, and hospital management. I'm in the heart of heroin country right now, and I see all sorts of degeneracy occur outside regularly when I smoke, but the hospital runs like a well oiled machine, and the all the hospital staff go overboard with their sterilization processes. It has nothing to do with degeneracy.

What it has to do is the almighty dollar, and cutting costs.
    Originally posted by GGG Lol you didn't even read the article
    and what exactly makes you think that? If you think 3,800 people were infected, then that's HIGHLY improbable. Which, hey, if EVERYTHING went wrong, the stars aligned just right, and every single person there for a surgery/procedure was brought in contact with HIV infected blood and/or Hep C (which the latter is 90% curable now days, especially with the more common strains), then holy shit. That means shit really did hit the fan lottery, and every single patient worked on there got an unlucky role of the dice, because even if you're exposed to HIV, or Hep C, you've got a chance that it doesn't take, or not enough blood gets in your body in order to transmit the virus(which 20% of people who do catch Hep C have a chance for their immune system to fight it off within the first 3 months, and without any treatment, they can then test negative, as their immune system fought it off, and they're no longer infected.)

I think you're the idiot fuck who didn't read the article.

Anyone who stayed for a procedure at HealthPlus from January to Sept. 7 may have been exposed, the Health Department has said. But the risk of infection is low, the department added.

Still, 3,778 former patients – including Marrero – received letters the week of Christmas urging them to be tested for the diseases.

EXPOSED is the key word here. OP said INFECTED, which is not correct if you read the article properly. Honestly, even with the EXPOSURES, I bet very few, if any people were infected with HIV.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Sploo is from New Jersey lol thats also where Trianglism was founded
    I have never had such a bounty of effective bait before in my life
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box the earth is a pizza and god is going paleo

That came from you, Rizzo.
    Soyboy III: The Quest for 911 Truth Tuskegee Airman [oppositely expose the hypermetropia]
    Originally posted by GGG I have never had such a bounty of effective bait before in my life

Jump to Top