User Controls

Are aliens among us?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    They have been for a while. Terraforming our planet into a warmer tropical place for the toad people.
    HTS highlight reel
    No. Only a batty conspiracy theorist would believe in aliens. I bet you like Alex Jones. 👾
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by HTS No. Only a batty conspiracy theorist would believe in aliens. I bet you like Alex Jones. 👾

Maybe you're one of them and covering up for the fact your kind exist.
    Originally posted by HTS No. Only a batty conspiracy theorist would believe in aliens. I bet you like Alex Jones. 👾

Technically people from foreign countries are considered aliens you fucking little dick moron

Now, given the fact that the universe is infinite I think anyone who thinks we’re the only life forms inhabiting it is really pretty short sighted
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Concerned_Citizen Technically people from foreign countries are considered aliens you fucking little dick moron

Now, given the fact that the universe is infinite I think anyone who thinks we’re the only life forms inhabiting it is really pretty short sighted

they will argue none of them can travel here in their lifetime making it futile to do so.

but if they figured out a portal of bending the universe into this region then it's clearly possible. and I believe they're already here. maybe fallen angels .. you never know.
    Originally posted by totse3.com they will argue none of them can travel here in their lifetime making it futile to do so.

but if they figured out a portal of bending the universe into this region then it's clearly possible. and I believe they're already here. maybe fallen angels .. you never know.

Worm holes allow for what we’d consider time travel, sort of a interstellar transit system
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Concerned_Citizen Worm holes allow for what we’d consider time travel, sort of a interstellar transit system

i could see a spaceship transit center with portals going into separate wormholes into different galaxies one day.
    Originally posted by totse3.com i could see a spaceship transit center with portals going into separate wormholes into different galaxies one day.

Probably already in use for centuries now
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Concerned_Citizen Probably already in use for centuries now

IKR
    There is little chance that in this entire universe we are the only life forms. What a waste of space that would be
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Concerned_Citizen Technically people from foreign countries are considered aliens you fucking little dick moron

Semantic, pedantic. Earthling intellect leaves much to be desired.
    Originally posted by HTS Semantic, pedantic. Earthling intellect leaves much to be desired.

As so ineloquently displayed by you sir
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Coo coo ka choo
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Concerned_Citizen As so ineloquently displayed by you sir

>sir

IT'S MA'AM!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Concerned citizen.. are you Casper?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    You have a penis. It isn't funny when you try to engage others in your delusions.
     Acolyte
    I'm a real alien from outer space. Ask me anything.
    Silva_13 Yung Blood
    🖕😎🖕
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by GGG It isn't funny when you try to engage others in your delusions.

This also applies to discussions about aliens.
Jump to Top